US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What a stupid ass comment. That's something I would expect from an indoctrinated Russian or Chinese agent, but not an American citizen.  Is that why you call yourself Golfer to cover who you really are? I don't think you have ever played golf. 

you're wrong on all counts as always.

If he hadn't resisted arrest he probably would not have gone to trial because the George Soros hand picked social justice warrior prosecuting attorney would have dropped all charges against him.

so resisting arrest while black deserves summary execution?

And RAWSTORY and DAILY BEAST went with that story as their headline because their purpose is to stir up shit anyway they possibly can. They know that many people just read headlines and not the full story. I bet the guy who possessed a gun without a permit never ever lied to his mom, right?

you only read the headline of all sources as you can't absorb facts at all. and the story was about talked about what he said to his mom. but if you actually read anything at all you would have known that.

That's because your limited mind has nothing new to say, so you just keep repeating the same garbage over and over and over.

so you would rather see new comments about your same old projection problem? stop embarrassing yourself with your stupid comments.

Looks like the DAILYKOS is afraid of a platform that will allow people to expose the lies and propaganda put forth by the DAILYKOS and other left wing propaganda blogs.

looks like another article that you didn't read.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you only read the headline of all sources as you can't absorb facts at all. and the story was about talked about what he said to his mom. but if you actually read anything at all you would have known that.

And you don't even read my comments.