US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm sure that you could teach me all about communism and progressivism, right comrade Golfer?😏

the facts are available all over the net & library. you simply use words that have scared you all of your life out of context.

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean when Joe Biden ( Barack Obama) turns the U.S. into a total police state and begins locking up political rivals like other dictators around the world do?:dodgy:

no. he means what dear traitor wanted to do. but if you had paid any attention you would know that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i do read all of your comments. it's the main waste of time in my day.

Apparently you don't comprehend English very well then. Too bad I can't write them in Russian or Chinese so that you could understand better. Maybe you should try the Google  translator.😏

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Apparently you don't comprehend English very well then. Too bad I can't write them in Russian or Chinese so that you could understand better. Maybe you should try the Google  translator.😏

it isn't difficult to comprehend a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The fact that Kristen Clarke is a Black supremacist is no reason to disqualify her?:dodgy:

as usual you need to find an enemy when one doesn't exist. but keep up your race baiting. it's so revealing about you.

• Upvote 1