US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

No. I quoted you. It's on the record. I'll probably be sent to the gulag for my statements here if you guys finally win...

For you, perhaps a gun with a single bullet will be left in your desk drawer as a hint.

And, like Trotsky we shall both be erased.

Individual human liberty is not on President Houseplant's agenda. He's working for the squad and the money from CCP.

when you gather nuts for winter you can start with yourself.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Read what Kristin Clarke wrote when she was a student at Harvard, and then tell me she's not a Black supremacist.

Based upon your comments you're wasting your whole life.:tongue:

giphy - 2021-04-15T034641.521.gif

giphy - 2021-04-15T034717.499.gif

giphy - 2021-04-15T034729.713.gif

• Upvote 1

Glad to see Democrats are introducing legislation in both the House and the Senate to expand the U.S. Supreme Court from 9 to 13 justices. Now the American people should finally be able to see how radical the Democratic Party has become.

good.

• Upvote 1

The war loving Liz Cheney said she will not support Trump in 2024.  Guess what, Liz? In 2024 you will no longer be a member of Congress. You will be eliminated in the 2022 Republican primary election.😏

despite being wrong about everything else she is at least not supporting a lying traitor.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You won't think it's so good when you see the reaction of the American people, comrade Golfer.:biggrin:

it's a good thing that qtrumpicans didn't pack the court. what's that you say? they did? oh! nevermind.

• Upvote 1