US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It appears the officer who shot him mistakenly grabbed her weapon instead of her taser. She probably feels like hell about what she did. 

she didn't need a tazer either. he wasn't a threat as they knew who he was & where he lived & could arrest him at any time. but instead he was executed & her life is ruined. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

it's a good thing that qtrumpicans didn't pack the court. what's that you say? they did? oh! nevermind.

I hope Democrats go full steam ahead with changing the number of justices on the U.S. Supreme Court. Then they can pay the price in the 2022 elections. 

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yo asshole! if he gets caught lying he doesn't get a deal! you idiot!

Not if he tells the FBI lies that will help them indict Matt Gaetz. The swamp wants to get rid of anyone who opposes their power, by any means possible.  Like Stalin said, 'Show me the person and I'll show you the crime.'    But I guess you already know that quote, right comrade Golfer?

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I hope Democrats go full steam ahead with changing the number of justices on the U.S. Supreme Court. Then they can pay the price in the 2022 elections. 

me too because qtrumplicans will go down hard as their obstructionist do nothingness is exposed each & every day.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not if he tells the FBI lies that will help them indict Matt Gaetz. The swamp wants to get rid of anyone who opposes their power, by any means possible.  Like Stalin said, 'Show me the person and I'll show you the crime.'    But I guess you already know that quote, right comrade Golfer?

you aren't listening as usual. why am i not surprised?

• Upvote 1