US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she didn't need a tazer either. he wasn't a threat as they knew who he was & where he lived & could arrest him at any time. but instead he was executed & her life is ruined. 

Now you are an expert on policing?  He had a warrant for possession of a gun without a permit.  How were the police to know whether or not the gun was in the vehicle? Do you risk your life every day on your job and have to make life and death split second decisions? If the guy did have a gun in the vehicle and the police officer did not tase him she could have been the one dead.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Update: Great news! The DC Statehood bill has passed out of committee with a vote of 25-19! On to the House floor next week! Good Day, Gnusies! I had a plan to write a long and probably boring terrific...

Good. Democrats need to go ahead with trying to make D.C. a state, trying to add justices to the Supreme Court , and pushing a reparations bill.  That will guarantee the American people clear the Democrats out of Congress in the 2022 election

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

me too because qtrumplicans will go down hard as their obstructionist do nothingness is exposed each & every day.

Oh yeah, go ahead and attempt to change the Supreme Court and see what the American people do.  Pelosi might need to build that fencing around the Capitol Building a little higher and bring in a few more National Guard troops.

With this proposed legislation to add four justices to the Supreme Court the Democrats may have finally "jumped the shark".  There is no way they can hide that this is an authoritarian power grab. This move will expose them as the true radicals that they are.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now you are an expert on policing?  He had a warrant for possession of a gun without a permit.  How were the police to know whether or not the gun was in the vehicle? Do you risk your life every day on your job and have to make life and death split second decisions? If the guy did have a gun in the vehicle and the police officer did not tase him she could have been the one dead.

and if you had a brain you would use it. oh wait. you probably wouldn't.

• Upvote 1

Good. Democrats need to go ahead with trying to make D.C. a state, trying to add justices to the Supreme Court , and pushing a reparations bill.  That will guarantee the American people clear the Democrats out of Congress in the 2022 election

wrong again.

• Upvote 1

You mean like your all White liberal progressive neighborhood?

not that it's any of your business but whites are a minority in my neighborhood. people of many nationalities including middle east, africa, and spanish live on my block & i don't see the bigotry that comes from you & the rest of the cult.

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah, go ahead and attempt to change the Supreme Court and see what the American people do.  Pelosi might need to build that fencing around the Capitol Building a little higher and bring in a few more National Guard troops.

then that is what they'll do until your friends wise up or die or go to prison, whichever comes 1st.

• Upvote 1