US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

With Republicans in state legislatures all over the U.S. pushing voter suppression bills, Democrats are offering an antidote at the federal level: House Resolution 1, a.k.a. the For the People Act —...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Go ahead.  I hope the Democrats try to pass legislation to expand the Supreme Court and make clear to American voters how radical they are. 

Over 75% of Americans SUPPORT the idea.  That seems pretty fucking clear to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Go ahead.  I hope the Democrats try to pass legislation to expand the Supreme Court and make clear to American voters how radical they are. 

radical as in allowing everyone to vote. radical in not attacking the capital. radical in believing in equal rights. radical in believing that everyone should have a living wage. radical in the belief that everyone should have healthcare. radical in the belief that everyone should have clean air & water to breathe & drink........................omg. how will we ever survive with all of that radical stuff?

Biden not a pussy like Trump was/is/will always be.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

US President Joe Biden imposed sanctions on President Vladimir Putin's RussiaWashington (AFP) - The United States announced sanctions and the expulsion of 10 Russian diplomats Thursday in...

• Like 2