US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats are not capable of being truthful.  If Democrats ever told the truth about what they want to do when campaigning they would never ever win another election.

says the worshipper of mr 30,554 lies. just stop it. you are such an idiot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Let's see what "Sleepy Joe" does when Putin moves troops into Ukraine again.   Will Joe give the Ukrainians blankets and sea rations to fight back with like Obama did? 

I don't know.  Do you think we should send troops in to protect the Ukraines?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the constitution is an ever changing document that must be interpreted in a progressive way as the world is constantly changing. you & your friends problem is that you want to go backward.

That's liberal progressive bullshit. The Constitution is as it is written and the only way to legitimately change it is through the amendment process.  The unchanging nature of the Constitution gives stability to our nation and society. 

• Upvote 1

If this isn't flat-out racism, then what is??

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

This week, the Oklahoma Senate passed a controversial bill that would effectively immunize drivers who hit people protesting in the road in certain circumstances — even if the protesters are...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

She is incapable if a truthful answer, so why would I want to waste the time and effort to ask her?:dodgy:

why do you continue to accuse every other person in the world of lying while worshipping the biggest liar of our lifetime? you make such a fool of yourself every time that you do that. and you really don't need to make even more of a fool of yourself than you already do. just stop it. nobody will ever believe anything that you post until you admit that dear traitor is the lying sack of shit that he is. SAY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DARE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise shut the fuck up about anything else.

• Like 1