US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If America is such a terrible racist nation why do Black and Brown people keep trying to immigrate here?

because they don't realize that people like you are here to automatically hate them for no reason.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Stalinists' answer to any opposition, "Shut Up" or we will shut you up.

say something that isn't a lie or an insult & maybe you wouldn't be treated like the braindead idiot that you are. until then you'll just have to live with yourself.

• Upvote 1

Two weeks ago my girlfriend and I went out to eat at a local restaurant. The owner and his wife were waiting on tables. He said he can't get people to return to work because he can't afford to pay them as much as they are receiving from enhanced unemployment benefits. Sounds like there will be a lot of teenagers and Spanish speaking people waiting tables this summer.😏

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Two weeks ago my girlfriend and I went out to eat at a local restaurant. The owner and his wife were waiting on tables. He said he can't get people to return to work because he can't afford to pay them as much as they are receiving from enhanced unemployment benefits. Sounds like there will be a lot of teenagers and Spanish speaking people waiting tables this summer.😏

And.....?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Never said that. I said the Constitution is to be followed as written, and if you don't like parts of it then pass Amendments to change it.  

Can't have it both ways Nappy....."The unchanging nature of the Constitution gives stability to our nation and society." 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fuck you! You sorry  piece of shit. The next time you and your ANTIFA thug buddies take part in a riot I hope some cop beats your head in.

"Antifa"?  What's that?  Oh, I forgot, it's the FAKE excuse you use when Proud Boyz and their pals tear down towns.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Can't have it both ways Nappy....."The unchanging nature of the Constitution gives stability to our nation and society." 

When the Constitution is amended the Amendment becomes a permanent part of the Constitution.  What gives an "unchanging nature" to the Constitution is how difficult it is to pass an Amendment. That was done to make sure the Constitution could not be easily changed.