Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe that most who have visited this particular thread from time to time believe that although much of what filipe may post may be considered to be repititious, but most all of what he has posted and posts is considered to be commentary that is positive. Some people have tendancies to overlook 

Whether anyone consistently posting immature ridiculous gifs in response to others posts while not commenting on or mentioning anything that is related to a particular topic, or consistently posting commentary that is blatantly subject matter just the opposite of any certain topic listing description, reveals nothing more than someone being disgruntled and feeling compelled to express or spread their feelings of negativity. Regardless of the reason, both types of postings may be considered as spamming. I noticed that some of the gifs have already been hidden or removed. Don't be surprised if some of the other posts that are just the opposite of a topic listing gets reported as spam as well.  

I have never said anything negative about pulo , on the contrary , I admire his dedication .. but I know that there are many members who don’t visit the thread here because they don’t want to go page after page reading repeated posts . Alladino isn’t completely wrong ,  I think that he is right when he says that it isn’t the repeated posts that are criticized but the useless meaning of them . But there can be also many others who can consider pulo’s  posts also without a meaning .. but , the content is positive so it isn’t criticized . I still remember one post from jimbo expressing his dislike to his repeated posts 2-3 months ago if I am correct . 

Anyway , at the end no one , both pulo or Aladdino are wrong in my opinion , this is an open forum and anyone can post anything , according to forum rules . For anyone that says that alladino should create his own thread , there can be also others saying that pulo should also create one . 

At the end , as you greatly did in my opinion , you created a thread describing what you would like to see being posted . I did it also last summer only to be attacked heavily in the beginning because i “dared “to speak about speculations when we all know that this is how the apartments are basing their popularity , the speculation that each of us makes watching and observing . 

Everyone is right and everyone is wrong , according from which side a subject is observed . 

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Don't worry, I have spoken to the moderation and adjusted my behavior accordingly. I will still defend my opinion here. 😃👍

But we should really get back to the topic at hand. Now, have you noticed that even months into the relationship, none of the girls have had their BF in this apartment even once (at least as long as the cameras were active)?

I am sorry to tell you but don’t expect any serious comments for what you try to mention . I have tried for months and the only one who gave some possible explanations has been jimbo , for the rest , the answer is that this is what the girls want to do and therefore we need simply to accept . 

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Don't worry, I have spoken to the moderation and adjusted my behavior accordingly. I will still defend my opinion here. 😃👍

But we should really get back to the topic at hand. Now, have you noticed that even months into the relationship, none of the girls have had their BF in this apartment even once (at least as long as the cameras were active)?

That may very well be so, but it is after all their prerogatives to live their lives as they so choose. Just because there are others that subscribe to something they are participants of, doesn't mean they should have to modify or change the way they choose to live their lives. If the matter is really given enough consideration from various perspectives, they have already done so merely by choosing to be participants in something that many others would not.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That may very well be so, but it is after all their prerogatives to live their lives as they so choose. Just because there are others that subscribe to the something they are participants of, doesn't mean they should have to modify or change the way they choose to live their lives. If the matter is really given enough consideration from various perspectives, they have already done so merely by choosing to be participants in something that many others would not.

This is again an opinion with so many parameters . I will only post one . We all agree that this is the way the girls have chosen to live their lives and I for one have  also said in the past that I absolutely don’t cate whatever they do outside  . But because we pay and everyone has his/her  own thoughts of what he expects to watch , he/she has all the right of the world to come at this open forum here and express his opinion and if people don’t accept the opinion ,  It is perfectly fine . But to laugh on his/her opinions , get bullied with confused emojis without anyone ever justifying the use of such an emoji , well , that’s one simple parameter I can simply mention . 

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That may very well be so, but it is after all their prerogatives to live their lives as they so choose. Just because there are others that subscribe to something they are participants of, doesn't mean they should have to modify or change the way they choose to live their lives. If the matter is really given enough consideration from various perspectives, they have already done so merely by choosing to be participants in something that many others would not.

I have never claimed otherwise. It is the life of the residents that was the base for RLC. As in their motto, it is about giving a glimpse into the private life of the residents that we would otherwise not have.

Only that no longer fits for this apatment. I am not criticizing that they have a private life, but that they, although part of RLC, keep their private life away from this place. Can you understand the difference?

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry to tell you but don’t expect any serious comments for what you try to mention . I have tried for months and the only one who gave some possible explanations has been jimbo , for the rest , the answer is that this is what the girls want to do and therefore we need simply to accept . 

As mentioned in the previous response to another post, all anyone can do is simply accept that it is after all their prerogatives to live their lives as they so choose. The same should be considered for any of the participants of the project. The matter of others subscribing to something any of them are participants of, does not mean that any of them should have to change the ways they so choose merely because they chose to be participants of something that others subscribe to. The fact that any of them chose to do so, is likely more than many others would have done.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have never claimed otherwise. It is the life of the residents that was the base for RLC. As in their motto, it is about giving a glimpse into the private life of the residents that we would otherwise not have.

Only that no longer fits for this apatment. I am not criticizing that they have a private life, but that they, although part of RLC, keep their private life away from this place. Can you understand the difference?

That is only part of their lives. The majority of their private lives are spent at an apartment. As with any of the other partcipants, some chose to want their significant other to visit and spend time with them at their respective residences, and some chose not to, and some did not or do not have significant others to do so. Regardless, because someone subscribes to something, doesn't mean the participants of whatever it may be should have to change the ways they choose to live their lives.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That is only part of their lives. The majority of their private lives are spent at an apartment. As with any of the other partcipants, some chose to want their significant other visit and spend time with them at their residences, and some chose not to, and some did not or do not have significant others to do so. Regardless, because someone subscribes to something, doesn't mean the participants of whatever it may be should have to change the ways they choose to live their lives.

This is a staging for the cameras, a show, all this pseudo lesbian bullshit is not real. That's what's really most annoying about the whole thing. Not only do they keep their actual private life out of the apartment, they have replaced it with something fake. This makes the apartment even more unrealistic and lifeless. It has become a facade. As if someone has converted chaturbate into a 24/7 version. 😒

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is a staging for the cameras, a show, all this pseudo lesbian bullshit is not real. That's what's really most annoying about the whole thing. Not only do they keep their actual private life out of the apartment, they have replaced it with something fake. This makes the apartment even more unrealistic and lifeless. It has become a facade. As if someone has converted chaturbate into a 24/7 version. 😒

Regardless of whatever may be believed by anyone, they do reside at the apartment most of the time, and therefore most of their private lives occur there. What they do when away from the apartment, is only a part of their lives. Regardless of whether or not they have had few visitors or guests there or not, does not mean that perhaps they should or not. Especially if it means just to satisfy anyone else's concerns or speculations or suspicions of whatever it may be that they may or may not be doing while away from the apartment. When anyone subscribes to rlc, they subscribe to have access to various residence's cams, but not to every facet or detail of any particular participants life.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Regardless of whatever may be believed by anyone, they do reside at the apartment most of the time, and therefore most of their private lives occur there. What they do when away from the apartment, is only a part of their lives. Regardless of whether or not they have had few visitors or guests there or not, does not mean that perhaps they should or not. Especially if it means just to satisfy anyone else's concerns or speculations or suspicions of whatever it may be that they may or may not be doing while away from the apartment. When anyone subscribes to rlc, they subscribe to have access to various residence's cams, but not to every facet or detail of any particular participants life.

I spend a lot of time at my workplace but wouldn't call it my private life.

The girls obviously perceive the apartment as not a place where they live, but a place where they perform shows to earn money. That's why I use the comparison with chaturbate. At some point they read that some here would like to see how they are a couple, so now they perform this show. But that doesn't make it their private life, it's ultimately their work. Completely contrary to what RLC's idea was back then when the russian apartments were still there. 

One thing is for sure, after months in a relationship, with regular overnight stays elsewhere, it would be normal to see the BFs sometimes in this apartment, too. In general, it would be normal to see visitors at this place. The shows, and the frequent absence (even overnight) shows that the girls do not really live in this apartment.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I spend a lot of time at my workplace but wouldn't call it my private life.

The girls obviously perceive the apartment as not a place where they live, but a place where they perform shows to earn money. That's why I use the comparison with chaturbate. At some point they read that some here would like to see how they are a couple, so now they perform this show. But that doesn't make it their private life, it's ultimately their work. Completely contrary to what RLC's idea was back then when the russian apartments were still there. 

One thing is for sure, after months in a relationship, with regular overnight stays elsewhere, it would be normal to see the BFs sometimes in this apartment, too. In general, it would be normal to see visitors at this place. The shows, and the frequent absence (even overnight) shows that the girls do not really live in this apartment.

Can i ask this in all straight talking here. Do you still not subscribe to RLC? You said before you didn't anymore, so i am asking if that is still the case right now? Or did you take out a new subscription?

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Can i ask this in all straight talking here. Do you still not subscribe to RLC? You said before you didn't anymore, so i am asking if that is still the case right now? Or did you take out a new subscription?

Whether subscribed or not, everyone in this forum would notice if RLC improved a few steps again. As I said, the discussion here is independent of whether you pay RLC or not.