Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They will never leave of their own free will, so RLC should finally kick them out.

Con questo ragionamento RLC dovrebbe chiudere direttamente tutti gli appartamenti. Tanto vale che chiuda il sito ma la vedo difficile. 

• Like 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

By that reasoning RLC would have to close all apartments directly. It might as well close the site but I see that as difficult.

Well, improvement to old strength could be carried out by RLC step by step.

It is important that Leora and Malia leave the project physically as soon as possible. Mentally, the two have long resigned and are now just freeloaders. 😒

47 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why should those who view RLC development so negatively that they no longer want to pay for it be excluded from the discussion? The participation, whether positive or negative, in this forum is not linked to an membership in RLC.

One thing that really bothers me about the culture of this thread is the fanaticism of some here. When any criticism of Leora and Malia is buried in bulling of the writer and hidden under a pile of false positives repetition of the same message over and over, it inevitably leads to the extreme.  Why don't you stand up and say something about the endless repetitions of, for example @pulo filipe.

Even if others may have been scared away, I am certainly not the only one who thinks that Leora and Malina should better go to chaturbate. They no longer bring anything from their real lives into the project and cover up the lack of content with pseudo lesbian shows. They will never leave of their own free will, so RLC should finally kick them out.

No ! I agree, membership of RLC is not a prerequisite of posting on the forum, but I would imagine that it would be difficult to present an accurate assessment of the state of play without it....perhaps I’m wrong, but I would personally not feel I was in the position to do so unless my termination of membership was very recently, otherwise my assessment would be outdated wouldn’t it.

Some of the responses to certain posts could be more conciliatory without doubt, as antagonism breeds antagonism and ultimately does nothing to ensure a harmonious site where all opinions can be aired and discussed with adult respectful participation.

You mention @pulo Filipe .....He has been accepted for a long time on here and is respected by the majority I imagine, he is a moderate person, never antagonistic and keeps a running commentary of events for those who are not glued to the monitor constantly.....Is it a hardship to block him if not appreciative of his style.

There are times when I am not fully enamoured with Leora and I sometimes express my dissatisfaction in as honest manner as I can, which is not welcomed by everyone especially those who only look at her through rose tinted glasses, which I hasten to add is their prerogative...” different strokes .....”

Whatever your agenda is for repeatedly continuing to lobby for this apartment to be shut down and Leora to move to Chaturbate can only in my opinion be because you are possibly working on behalf of Chaturbate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nah non penso. Se Leora rimane a dormire fuori casa Malia non torna. 

Maybe then , that’s why they had to be a bit active this week , for the days out of the apartment . Things are getting more and more calculated 🤓

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

No ! I agree, membership of RLC is not a prerequisite of posting on the forum, but I would imagine that it would be difficult to present an accurate assessment of the state of play without it....perhaps I’m wrong, but I would personally not feel I was in the position to do so unless my termination of membership was very recently, otherwise my assessment would be outdated wouldn’t it.

Some of the responses to certain posts could be more conciliatory without doubt, as antagonism breeds antagonism and ultimately does nothing to ensure a harmonious site where all opinions can be aired and discussed with adult respectful participation.

You mention @pulo Filipe .....He has been accepted for a long time on here and is respected by the majority I imagine, he is a moderate person, never antagonistic and keeps a running commentary of events for those who are not glued to the monitor constantly.....Is it a hardship to block him if not appreciative of his style.

There are times when I am not fully enamoured with Leora and I sometimes express my dissatisfaction in as honest manner as I can, which is not welcomed by everyone especially those who only look at her through rose tinted glasses, which I hasten to add is their prerogative...” different strokes .....”

Whatever your agenda is for repeatedly continuing to lobby for this apartment to be shut down and Leora to move to Chaturbate can only in my opinion be because you are possibly working on behalf of Chaturbate.

The people in this thread accept the opinion of those who have the same opinion as themselves. I realize that the endless repetitions of someone like @pulo filipe are accepted there, while my contributions are handled like a crime. If I were to praise the girls to the skies with pictures of flowers, people would celebrate me. From my point of view, @pulo filipe is an obsessive fanboy who has been cluttering up the thread with the same message for months several time a day. Just look at his post counter, not long and he has 10x more posts than me. It is not the repetition, but my opinion that is rejected here.

Anyway, this is not really my subject, and ultimately does not belong in this thread. My point is to discuss Leora and Malina, respectively their falseness and lifelessness. Honestly, I don't care where they go, they just shouldn't be at RLC with their pseudo lesbian bullshit shows. Yes, I am in favor of kicking them out of the project. The sooner the better. This apartment could have residents who really live there. People who don't give you the feeling every day that everything happens somewhere else and that the apartment is just a endless bullshit show.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Why should those who view RLC development so negatively that they no longer want to pay for it be excluded from the discussion? The participation, whether positive or negative, in this forum is not linked to an membership in RLC.

One thing that really bothers me about the culture of this thread is the fanaticism of some here. When any criticism of Leora and Malia is buried in bulling of the writer and hidden under a pile of false positives repetition of the same message over and over, it inevitably leads to the extreme.  Why don't you stand up and say something about the endless repetitions of, for example @pulo filipe.

Even if others may have been scared away, I am certainly not the only one who thinks that Leora and Malina should better go to chaturbate. They no longer bring anything from their real lives into the project and cover up the lack of content with pseudo lesbian shows. They will never leave of their own free will, so RLC should finally kick them out.

It's been mentioned previously, and I'll mentiion it again. Although there may be none of CC's various thread topic listings that whoever may participate in, may do so by always commenting on some subject matter related to any particular topic listing. It has seemed that a majority of those that have participated in various topic listing threads, have done so by usually mentioning something related to whatever any certain topic listing may be.

Although there are, and have been times when those that in most cases usually do, there have also been some times occasionally when some may go off topic and mention something not related to some particular topic listing. Then there have been some who have been known to have blatantly disregard topic listings consistently. What you have been doing in this topic listing thread is a perfect example of doing so.

But, of course this all has been mentioned before so it's not like you don't realize or think enough about what you're doing when you post what you post, because you certainly do, and it's only for attention. You are perfectly aware of the 'start new topic' option, but you would rather disregard particular topic listings, just to attempt to garner attention to your negative disposition. It would be better all the way around if you would try to refrain from doing so, or at least not as often so much.

• Upvote 2