Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Alladino said:

Whether subscribed or not, everyone in this forum would notice if RLC improved a few steps again. As I said, the discussion here is independent of whether you pay RLC or not.

Yes that is true but if someone does not subscribe or pay for the product, are the calls for that product to change invalid?

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes that is true but if someone does not subscribe or pay for the product, are the calls for that product to change invalid?

Why not just discuss the apartment and the lack of content in it, for a change.

Simple question: If all private life is kept out of the apartment, why all the fuss with the cameras and so on? I mean, this pseudo lesbian relationship that the girls pretend to have now for months. It will always be just a show, no real emotions, no real relationship, no real life.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Alladino said:

Why not just discuss the apartment and the lack of content in it, for a change.

Simple question: If all private life is kept out of the apartment, why all the fuss with the cameras and so on? I mean, this pseudo lesbian relationship that the girls pretend to have now for months. It will always be just a show, no real emotions, no real relationship, no real life.

You didn't answer my question, so i can take it we have the answer.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Whether subscribed or not, everyone in this forum would notice if RLC improved a few steps again. As I said, the discussion here is independent of whether you pay RLC or not.

Obviously you haven’t been following Leora for very long, because if you had you would know even when she was in Krasnoyarsk she kept her private life separated from RLC, and if my memory’s working Paul had more visitors than she did. So no matter how much you or anybody else complains I don’t she’ll change.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

That is only part of their lives. The majority of their private lives are spent at an apartment. As with any of the other partcipants, some chose to want their significant other to visit and spend time with them at their respective residences, and some chose not to, and some did not or do not have significant others to do so. Regardless, because someone subscribes to something, doesn't mean the participants of whatever it may be should have to change the ways they choose to live their lives.

Things are very simple .. no one would  ever complain if the girls had a zero or limited  social , private life outside of the apartment and therefore , their life inside of the apartment would have been the reflection of their private lives . 

No one was complaining of Leora’s life in Russia , the  complains were concentrated on Paul . Why ? Because Leora was hiding nothing of importance , the way we all realize importance . Now everyone is complaining ( the number of posters who disappeared or don’t post anymore are also complainers in a way ) because everyone knows that their private life outside is the 70-75% of the life they have in Prague and people want to watch this and they pay for this , the reflection of as much as possible of the real life of the tenant . Nobody would complain if people were becoming virtual partners or observers of both girls lives like in Russia .

If you and several others believe that real life is to be everyday naked with the legs open and masturbate so as to show something “ private “ , well , I rest my case .. and enjoy the show that we are watching non stop ( except one month ) the last 7-8 years since she started discovering masturbation . 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I spend a lot of time at my workplace but wouldn't call it my private life.

The girls obviously perceive the apartment as not a place where they live, but a place where they perform shows to earn money. That's why I use the comparison with chaturbate. At some point they read that some here would like to see how they are a couple, so now they perform this show. But that doesn't make it their private life, it's ultimately their work. Completely contrary to what RLC's idea was back then when the russian apartments were still there. 

One thing is for sure, after months in a relationship, with regular overnight stays elsewhere, it would be normal to see the BFs sometimes in this apartment, too. In general, it would be normal to see visitors at this place. The shows, and the frequent absence (even overnight) shows that the girls do not really live in this apartment.

Of course it's true that they spend times away from the apartment. But a majority of people in life spend times away from their residences for one reason or another. Those two women are residing at that apartment a majority of the time each week. Residing as you well know is related to residency. Residency as you know is more or less defined as a condition of someone in relation to where someone resides. Both of which are related to a residence. You as well as anyone else knows what a residence is.

Regardless of whatever they may or may not choose to do whenever they may be at the residence, is certainly their prerogatives to do so regardless of any cams or anyone elses opinions or anything similar. Because there have been very few visitors or guests should be actually considered irrelevant since no one other than themselves knows any reasons why.

For all anyone else may know, it may be nothing more than those whom they have met and become friends with there would rather not be somewhere where they, themselves are exposed to lenses that may be noticed around the world. Everyone is not of the same mindset regarding such matters. Whatever there may be for any of their reasoning, they are only away from the apartment a part of their time and are at the apartment a majority of their time. That should be considered as residing at, and therefore living at the apartment.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

95% of people in here are happy. 5% are not and complain constantly.

So if they had their way, 95% would be left with nothing. 

And looks like this is how they want it. Everywhere else is perfect, but this place isn't. Therefore it must change. And it will be repeated Ad Nauseum. Chinese water torture.

This is so obvious now, this plan, it can be seen from space.

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

Obviously you haven’t been following Leora for very long, because if you had you would know even when she was in Krasnoyarsk she kept her private life separated from RLC, and if my memory’s working Paul had more visitors than she did. So no matter how much you or anybody else complains I don’t she’ll change.

Admittedly, I was never a big Leora watcher. I watched a lot of the apartments with Anabelle, Lena, Maya, Eva, etc. back then.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

95% of people in here are happy. 5% are not and complain constantly.

So if they had their way, 95% would be left with nothing. 

And looks like this is how they want it. Everywhere else is perfect, but this place isn't. Therefore it must change. And it will be repeated Ad Nauseum. Chinese water torture.

This is so obvious now, this plan, it can be seen from space.

This is your opinion about the 95% and I strongly disagree . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Of course it's true that they spend times away from the apartment. But a majority of people in life spend times away from their residences for one reason or another. Those two women are residing at that apartment a majority of the time each week. Residing as you well know is related to residency. Residency as you know is more or less defined as a condition of someone in relation to where someone resides. Both of which are related to a residence. You as well as anyone else knows what a residence is.

Regardless of whatever they may or may not choose to do whenever they may be at the residence, is certainly their prerogatives to do so regardless of any cams or anyone elses opinions or anything similar. Because there have been very few visitors or guests should be actually considered irrelevant since no one other than themselves knows any reasons why. For all anyone else may know, it may be nothing more than those whom they have met and become friends with there would rather not be somewhere where they, themselves are exposed to lenses that may be noticed around the world. Everyone is not of the same mindset regarding such matters.

I have never been one to stand by with a stopwatch and complain when a resident is not in the apartment 24/7. Quite the opposite. What is interesting is what happens in the apartment. For Leora and Malia, this is ultimately not an insight into their private lives, but a lifeless bullshit show in which they pretend to be something they are not.

If you're finally willing to admit that the girls are keeping their private lives off camera, then you should also realize that the best thing RLC can do is remove them from the project.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

All i can say in closing is this.

If the tiny number who complain all the time get their way, what we would be seeing would be people sat clothed, having a nice chat and a nice glass of wine. Then those people go home, and the tenants go to bed to sleep. No girl fun, nothing of any note.

And the view count would plummet overnight.

The reason why the view count is so big regularly now, is because of how things are NOW.

But it's like talking to a brick wall. Just more and more pages full of why things should change.

Ad Nauseum.