US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Why are you telling me?  Talk to the LP if you have a bitch.

Because you are the one who posted the fucking article and you are the one who keeps claiming the propaganda blogs you post are factual news. Why don't you check the truthfulness of the stories before you post them?:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because you are the one who posted the fucking article and you are the one who keeps claiming the propaganda blogs you post are factual news. Why don't you check the truthfulness of the stories before you post them?:dodgy:

It's obvious you devious fucking snake.  Everything you post is bullshit.  I'm yet to find any truthfulness in your comments.  You just don't like it because you know that deep down, I post TRUTH.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you claim to be a non-partisan news junkie.  You could very possibly be a junkie, but definitely not non-partisan. LMAO

OK Mr. Far-Right Fuckhead.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Let's be perfectly clear - There is no path back to the WH for loser Trump, and these antics are only alienating more republican voters.  Democrats will increase senate and House majorities in 2022.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

"I wouldn’t be surprised if they found thousands and thousands and thousands of votes” for him, he tells cheering guests.

If there is no path back to the White House for Trump why do you keep worrying and talking about him?:huh:

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

If there is no path back to the White House for Trump why do you keep worrying and talking about him?:huh:

I'm reacting to actual news you fucking monkey.  Trump said it, I'm disputing his bullshit.

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

I'm reacting to actual news you fucking monkey.  Trump said it, I'm disputing his bullshit.

His entire con is to grift from stupid-asses like you, and sow doubt a la Putin.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, but I pay nothing to RLC and VHTV because I don't watch them.

You're a lying fucking monkey.  I've seen your comments in the past.  You love those Russian dudes.

• Like 1