US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

CNN's Jim Acosta did not mince words when he called out Fox News on Saturday."We need to hit the pause button and address what has been another mind-boggling week in disinformation,"...

Jim Acosta is the king of disinformation.

Just now, maxfactor said:

Funny you seem to have those lessons right at your fingertips.  Is that how you learned?

I get mine sucked by a gorgeous woman who laughs at your stupid-ass comments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

It shouldn't surprise anyone that Republican state conventions this year are more out of control than ever. Bitter about losing the White House, control of the Senate and House, Republicans are up in arms, and they...

And then Romney asks if they know who his dad is?  They don't need to know who his dad is when they know how big a loser Mitt is. They should have kicked his sorry ass out of the convention.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

They're not "terrified," they just don't want progress.  Their more focused on blocking and obstructing our future.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In other countries, universal resources are common. From daycare to healthcare and college, many countries have incorporated these benefits to assist citizens and now President Joe Biden is...

People like you have no future.

33 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It's obvious you devious fucking snake.  Everything you post is bullshit.  I'm yet to find any truthfulness in your comments.  You just don't like it because you know that deep down, I post TRUTH.

I told you before to stay away from that mirror when posting comments. You keep revealing things about yourself.:biggrin:

54 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Four decades after the Reagan era, the United States has embraced another president who could reshape the ideology behind the size of the American government. A new op-ed published by The New York...

Joe Biden isn't fit to mention Ronald Reagan's name.

59 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Four decades after the Reagan era, the United States has embraced another president who could reshape the ideology behind the size of the American government. A new op-ed published by The New York...

The only Ronald Reagan that Joe Biden resembles is the Ronald Reagan who lived from 1994 to 2004. 😉

53 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

From Arkansas' near-total ban on abortion to a trio of "cruel and unnecessary" laws enacted in Oklahoma earlier this week, state lawmakers have pushed through an "unprecedented" number of...

Too bad your mother wasn't pro-choice.:tongue: