US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

MGT needs to keep talking.  She's doing a splendid job of splitting the vote between Q's and rethuglicans.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

To Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) Democrats aren't the opposition, they're the enemy. She said as much in a tweet Sunday begging for likes and retweets on a slow-news night. But her colleague...

• Like 1

Dirty little secret?  You mean $$$ hand over fist.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Fox News staffers called on the network to fire Tucker Carlson over his call to harass parents and children for wearing masks, but the highly rated host is "invincible."Current and former...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I never claimed to be a news junkie of any kind. That's you, once again, trying to put words in my mouth. I've read articles and watched videos from both sides of the isle.

As I've said to you MANY times, as you just keep twisting my words or refusing to listen, at all, I am unbiased, except for two things, politically speaking. I am biased against IQ45, the psychopath, a.k.a. your fascist führer. So, anything, such as the meme you quoted, or anyone that is against your beloved, fascist, racist, wannabe dictator, is OK by me.

I'm also against any kind of bullshit propaganda, like the shit you spew or anything that comes out of that bullshit factory, also known as faux news. How it's possible that any sane, rational, logical, sensible, reasonable human being could believe a single word that comes out of that conspiracy-generating, bullshit factory, is beyond the comprehension of rational, reasonable thought.

I will say this though, Ridge. It's people like you and some of those other irrational, illogical, fascist, wingnut Republicans in Congress who are enough to make anyone biased against you all.

In essence, you are just another brain dead liberal, right?😉