US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Of course he will.  He's a saggy-balled little rat like Nappy.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti explained over the weekend why Rudy Giuliani will likely be left with no choice but to provide evidence against former President Donald Trump.In a...

but dear traitor will surely come to the rescue. oh that's right. he won't. "rudy who? i never met him!"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Check the number of police officers who commit suicide every year in the U.S.  No way to prove those two committed suicide because of the riot. Also, there is no proof that the officer who died of a stroke died because of the riot.

none of which would have happened without your hero's insurrection you moron! just shut up. or continue to make a fool of yourself. why make this day any different?

• Upvote 1

Since environmentalists are opposed to using coal, natural gas, nuclear, and hydroelectric to generate electricity, have scientists calculated how many windmills and solar panels we will need to supply our current electric needs plus the additional electricity we will need to replace all the internal combustion engine vehicles with electric vehicles? Seems to me the whole country will need to be covered with windmills and solar panels.:confused:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And then Romney asks if they know who his dad is?  They don't need to know who his dad is when they know how big a loser Mitt is. They should have kicked his sorry ass out of the convention.

they should kick out everyone that isn't as delusional as you. and in protest i think that you & all of your cult members should boycott the ballot box. that'll show those horrible rinos & demoncrats.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since environmentalists are opposed to using coal, natural gas, nuclear, and hydroelectric to generate electricity, have scientists calculated how many windmills and solar panels we will need to supply our current electric needs plus the additional electricity we will need to replace all the internal combustion engine vehicles with electric vehicles? Seems to me the whole country will need to be covered with windmills and solar panels.:confused:

Better that than failing Texas electronic grids.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they should kick out everyone that isn't as delusional as you. and in protest i think that you & all of your cult members should boycott the ballot box. that'll show those horrible rinos & demoncrats.

I have a better idea. We should vote for people who are not rinos and Democrats.:cool: