US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The American people deserve to know whether or not Joe Biden is receiving medication for his dementia.:dodgy:

i'm sure that he will disclose that info if & when he starts to suffer from dementia. it should be easy. you show everyone how to disclose your dementia every day with each post.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since environmentalists are opposed to using coal, natural gas, nuclear, and hydroelectric to generate electricity, have scientists calculated how many windmills and solar panels we will need to supply our current electric needs plus the additional electricity we will need to replace all the internal combustion engine vehicles with electric vehicles? Seems to me the whole country will need to be covered with windmills and solar panels.:confused:

hydroelectric is green energy you dope. also there are these people called scientists. they learn those things. and as we move to the future (no thanks to you & the rest of the neanderthals) i'm sure that will be resolved. it wasn't that long ago that we had no cell phones, cable tv, internet, etc. stop wishing for the bad old days & do something to help move forward for a change. you might be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have a better idea. We should vote for people who are not rinos and Democrats.:cool:

no. because that is what put dear traitor in office. that was more than enough to show that we never want that again.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you didn't have an answer for my question, did you?

why do you keep asking for answers & then ignoring them yet expect everyone to continue answering you so that you can ignore them again & again & again & again.................................?

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

One daughter of a prominent Republican politician defended another as Meghan McCain rushed to the defense of Liz Cheney on Saturday.McCain's comments came after an unnamed GOP lawmaker...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from Politico, pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood -- who had a hand in Georgia Republicans losing two seats in the U.S. Senate -- has jumped into Republican Party politics in South Carolina...

• Haha 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Saturday's edition of CNN's "Newsroom," presidential historian Tim Naftali said that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) secretly fears President Joe Biden will flip the script, and tailor his...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Washington (AFP) - Shut out of the White House and desperate to reclaim power in Congress next year, Republicans are locked in an internal battle over their party's direction, and whether to embrace or...

• Upvote 1