US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

I saw a remarkable story in an online magazine DCReports. I haven’t seen this discussed here at dkos so I thought I would link to the article and describe the highlights. I am interested in knowing what others in...

It amazes me that 70% of republicans buy this guy's bullshit.  Unreal how stupid they are.

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow on Monday explained why Joe Biden should stop "wasting time" trying to get GOP support for his infrastructure package.The host noted a new article titled...

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A bombshell new report has Donald Trump's sex life back in the news.The former MI6 spy Christopher Steele produced a second dossier for the FBI on Donald Trump while he was in the White...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
MINNESOTA.CBSLOCAL.COM

A picture of a juror in the Derek Chauvin trial posted on social media has some legal experts...

Chauvin will lose on appeal.  He obviously murdered that man.  This is what they call "Drawing at straws."

• Like 1

MAGAts are so fucking angry.....and wrong.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

An anti-masker this week filmed himself berating Costco customers for supposedly lacking manhood for refusing to join his anti-mask rebellion inside the store.A TikTok user who describes...

• Like 1

Stop it.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A man who only wants to be identified as "Bruce" is telling his story of being attacked outside a grocery store while walking with his 1-year-old child in San Francisco. "My sense of security has...

• Like 1