Max & Lora - Apt. 1

Admin

I don't see Lora in the apartment...unless she's in the WC...but it appears she is planning a Valentine surprise for Max when he returns.

Heart-shaped balloons in the living room and the bedroom.

she wasn't there when Max arrived, he just went to bed alone

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Lora in the apartment...unless she's in the WC...but it appears she is planning a Valentine surprise for Max when he returns.

Heart-shaped balloons in the living room and the bedroom.

she wasn't there when Max arrived, he just went to bed alone

She was probably at work.

They definitely have a spot in the apartment that none of the cameras can see. I've suspected it for awhile. But I am sure of it now because I had all their cams up at once with Lisa's app and they were not on any of them. Than I saw them come out of a little area past the bathroom but before the kitchen.

Yeah, they have a downstairs or another room. There is a door in the hallway between the kitchen and the bathroom. You can see them go in there all the time. The light will be coming from the hallway there and there is a door that opens up.

They definitely have a spot in the apartment that none of the cameras can see. I've suspected it for awhile. But I am sure of it now because I had all their cams up at once with Lisa's app and they were not on any of them. Than I saw them come out of a little area past the bathroom but before the kitchen.

Yeah, they have a downstairs or another room. There is a door in the hallway between the kitchen and the bathroom. You can see them go in there all the time. The light will be coming from the hallway there and there is a door that opens up.

Look at the map.  That room is their WC.  It is small.  Probably only a toilet in there.  Room enough for one person.  That's why Lora sits in that hall sometimes.

Look at the map.  That room is their WC.  It is small.  Probably only a toilet in there.  Room enough for one person.  That's why Lora sits in that hall sometimes.

Thats why I think its stairs to a basement... They leave the door open from time to time and you can see light coming out of there but can't hear anything. Thats why I think its  stairs to a basement or to an upstairs?