Max & Lora - Apt. 1

Admin

With all the "workout" she's been doing, I'm thinking that someone has been reading camcaps... we started talking about her putting on weight and now all of a sudden she's working out in the morning and evenings. Also, if she were pregnant, I don't think she'd spend the time trying to lose weight.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw her exercising.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a number of RLC dweller putting on condoms half way through sex which is only to stop a drip pussy afterwards, otherwise they put out and come over their partners, L&M tend to do that lately, (or in their mouths A&A tonight, N&K last night).

So I think the girls are all on the pill.

Olga just didn’t give a shit, and gave her pussy a good washing afterwards.

With all the "workout" she's been doing, I'm thinking that someone has been reading camcaps... we started talking about her putting on weight and now all of a sudden she's working out in the morning and evenings. Also, if she were pregnant, I don't think she'd spend the time trying to lose weight.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw her exercising.

Actually, Lora 's been doing exercise on and off .... for a while . Just right after waking up and never turns light on in living room.

Jo might remember once I mentioned that Lora seems to worry about her (fat) belly by watching it in the mirror ?

BTW, I don 't think any of the couples on the site expecting to have kids at this time, at least if finance is their issue to sign contract for living place !

Max 's left early this morning with a suitcase, expecting for at least a day or two.

Hope someone 'll catch Lora masturbates when being alone. LOL !