Max & Lora - Apt. 1

Admin

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rlcaddict

You made me laugh, wondering how old you are, RLCaddict !

In short, it 's a daily necessity as a hygiene standard for men and women, especially women to prevent from infection, should wash their genitals several times a day (including before and after bed time !)

Just like you should take a shower at least once a day my friend !

Keep in mind when being with your girlfriend, LOL !!!

I am married, and I am in my late 20's. Of course people should bath everyday. But, they she just squats in the shower and washes her twat is odd. I've never seen that before, nor have I heard of it. Is it perhaps a European thing? Maybe she doesn't want to get her hair wet?

Guest Wacky

In short, it 's a daily necessity as a hygiene standard for men and women, especially women to prevent from infection, should wash their genitals several times a day (including before and after bed time !)

I am married, and I am in my late 20's. Of course people should bath everyday. But, they she just squats in the shower and washes her twat is odd. I've never seen that before, nor have I heard of it. Is it perhaps a European thing? Maybe she doesn't want to get her hair wet?

As it 's easy to get infection than men :

A woman should wash her genital several times a day does not mean she has to take shower several times.

So, it 's normal as a good habit to wash it without a shower. The medical concept is to keep it clean to avoid infection as it 's an open sensitive area to outside sources and anal area. It 's especially necessary during her monthly period .

To wash genital does NOT ALWAYS need to wash its inside and wash with soap. Warm water is preferred !

This is not just Europeans but all around the world.

Parents teach their female children since early ages especially when they first have menstrual.

Women 's genital is far more complicated than men 's (note that some types of infection can cause a woman unable to conceive forever - or to get pregnant.)

I 'm sure that you 're a happily married young man, so pick a good day to talk to your lovely wife about this issue 'cause not only does it is good for both of you but also for babies when she gets pregnant !

Wishing you both a happy life together !

Guest Rlcaddict

A woman should wash her genital several times a day does not mean she has to take shower several times.

So, it 's normal as a good habit to wash it without a shower. The medical concept is to keep it clean to avoid infection as it 's an open sensitive area to outside sources and anal area. It 's especially necessary during her monthly period .

To wash genital does NOT ALWAYS need to wash its inside and wash with soap. Warm water is preferred !

Parents teach their female children since early ages especially when they first have menstrual.

Women 's genital is far more complicated than men 's (note that some types of infection can cause a woman unable to conceive forever - or to get pregnant.)

I 'm sure that you 're a happily married young man, so pick a good day to talk to your lovely wife about this issue 'cause not only does it is good for both of you but also for babies when she gets pregnant !

Sure dude. If your wife squats in the shower to wash her twat then so be it. I've dated plenty of women, I am married,  and I've never seen it. If anything I've read that women shouldn't go out their way to wash their twats, I.e. washing it multiple times a day because it's a "self cleaning organ" and too much washing messes up the pH levels.  Obviously, there is nothing wrong with bathing once a day but only washing the twat seems strange.

Guest Wacky

Sure dude. If your wife squats in the shower to wash her twat then so be it. I've dated plenty of women, I am married,  and I've never seen it. If anything I've read that women shouldn't go out their way to wash their twats, I.e. washing it multiple times a day because it's a "self cleaning organ" and too much washing messes up the pH levels.  Obviously, there is nothing wrong with bathing once a day but only washing the twat seems strange.

First, I was surprised that you're married but not aware of such basic hygiene, so I was trying to help nicely. However, upon your respond .....

Let me tell you something, kid !

I DO NOT care how many women you've dated at your young age (20+), if you don't learn then you'll never know, OK !

Read again what I said above : " To wash genital does NOT ALWAYS need to wash its inside "

That means you don't imbalance pH level if you don't wash the inside often.

And for the outside, SEVERAL times doesn't mean MANY times. (Just think about your armpit without deodorant !)

I don't want to tell you that I've been in medical field before you were even born.

My advice for you : Tell your wife to ask her doctor !

Hope you 'll learn something, OK !