Leora Crying Again

My Russian isn't very good, I can't understand a word what Paul says, because he's too quiet for me, and I can figure out maybe 20% of what Leora says.

2:50 a.m. their time Paul went to bed and the crying and fighting began. Between her sobbing and crying I understood something like this:

"What do we do together? (repeatedly) I don't want to live my life like this! I can't live with you anymore! You're just sitting at the computer all the time! All the time! What do we do together? I always do what you want me to do! What do you do for me? Except for going to the shop... We only go for a walk when you want to, places that you want to go! You're on the Internet all the time! My health is getting worse 'cause I can't even sleep properly at night anymore..." Then she said something about Facebook, about how he keeps just chatting with people she doesn't even know in reality. She said "I swear I'll sell that computer, maybe then we'll live a normal life, I'm curious to see how you'll live without your computer..." He said something like OK, deal, wanted to shake her hand. She said "What can we talk about together, there's nothing in your head but your computer. You know nothing, you only understand physics, and what else do you know? Even in a conversation, (with friends or with her? I didn't get that), when we start talking about something that you don't know or don't understand, you start saying 'Uhmm... that's not interesting for me...'" She also complained about money, but I only understood "I save every kopeika I can, but you..." don't know what, probably how he buys himself things he wants, but he won't buy anything for her... She also said "You'll get back to your mother, into her house, and she'll find you someone, some stupid cow, then we'll see how you manage to live with her... you 'businessman'..." He probably tried to console her by promising he would change, but she said, "WHEN will you change? When will you change?" He said, "Now", and she said "That's what you always say!"

There was much more complaints from her, but this is all I got.

The infrared was on all the time, and every now and then, in intervals of about 5 seconds, a group of dots, or circles, appeared in the picture, for maybe less than half a second, every time in a different place. Is this perhaps the "hidden watermark"? I've never noticed this before, although I have to say I don't watch RLC too often, and when I do, there's always some light on (and maybe the dots are less noticeable in color picture?).

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BurakYilmaz

Well, less than 50 minutes after the fight, they're watching some videos on their mobile, smiling, laughing, all is good. How they got to that, I don't know.

Its always like that when they fight. She just crying for attention like a baby. Once he pretends to listen for  bit and says sorry, she gets her attention and problem solved. She will do the same in a week or two.

. . . I've never noticed this before, although I have to say I don't watch RLC too often, and when I do, there's always some light on (and maybe the dots are less noticeable in color picture?).

Thank you very much for your translation. It is highly appreciated by Leora fans.

The history of the implementation to the "hidden watermark" and our discovery (thanks to itsme), are detailed in this thread: http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/rlc-is-getting-serious-about-violating-their-terms-conditions/

This is specifically why video posts have declined dramatically on CC, to RLC's great self-gratification.

Thank you very much for your translation. It is highly appreciated by Leora fans.

Not at all. I'd like to understand more myself, and it pisses me off that I don't. I had 8 years of compulsory Russian at school (well, actually, only 4 years were compulsory, but even after the end of communism, they didn't stop teaching Russian overnight, so 8 years in total), but that was a long time ago and it was all "book stuff", so it's hard for me to understand the everyday language of native speakers - it's too fast, with too many unknown words.

But I'm sure about the stuff I translated earlier, those are quite simple statements, it's just that Leora went into much more detail in her complaints, which I didn't understand at all.

If I catch something interesting, will translate again.

If only there was some kind of an archive, where I could watch the interesting stuff repeatedly! Chances are I'd understand a bit more that way.

I had 8 years of compulsory Russian at school (well, actually, only 4 years were compulsory, but even after the end of communism, they didn't stop teaching Russian overnight, so 8 years in total),

You are way ahead of me, and most CC members. I simply did two years of German, and four years of Castilla-León Spanish, and all of it is useless now. I can deal with basic Mexican Spanish, but I have no idea what my CC Spanish friends are talking about in their posts without google or bing translators, and even those devices are useless.

My advice to Leora would be to speak slowly, so that you can translate it for us, and then tell her to do the right thing in her life by joining my new "Adopt a Squirrel" website.  :P :-*

Leora cries and has the same conversation with Paul at least once or twice a month and then they make

up and nothing really changes. Same boring routine. Maybe she should bring up how bad Paul is when

it comes to bedroom skills but she probably doesn't have anybody to compare it to and never had orgasm.

I think serg69 is probably right in some respects, but "Leora" is an emotionally-based artistic woman, probably pre-orgasmic,  and she loves Paul, so the sex is not the problem. He's an engineer-kind of man, meaning he's intellectually based, not emotionally based.  I think they are still learning from each other.

Or they would not still be together.

So I won't treat the man with derisive comments. She's taken him as her man, and Scooter for her pet, and I'll respect her womanly decisions. I have no choice. Dammit.

Leora is already upset again. She is dressed and it seems she want's to go somewhere. I can only say one thing to Paul: "Come on man, put on your pants and take her for a walk to a park, have a drink somwhere and take her to watch a movie". Man, he cant move his ass from that chair!!!

I believe he's a nice guy but he should do something now because they are starting to look like part of the decoration. He shouldn't take his relation with that girl for granted...