Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

6 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Leora cut down on visiting the tanning salons as she was going to many times a week, and then they were all closed because of covid , they have only just reopened. 

Yesterday leora got annoyed because she got a bit sunburnt  on her arms while sitting in the park watching her friends play volleyball.  So today the girls went out and bought sun tan lotion .

I had noticed a bit of what appeared to be some sunburn on her arms lately. It's why I mentioned that it is hoped that they both remembered to acquire some sufficient uv blocker before spending any time outdoors in direct sunlight or any time in any tanning beds.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

I had noticed a bit of what appeared to be some sunburn on her arms. It's why I mentioned that it is hoped that they both remembered to acquire some sufficient uv blocker before spending any time outdoors in direct sunlight or in any tanning beds.

Most likely she didn't realize yesterday before leaving, hence why her arms went red quickly, as did her forehead. She did apply some cream later on, but was already burned by then of course. 

It is also certainly hoped that they learned from some apparent mistakes last year of applying a solution to their legs that they both obviously had adverse reactions to, one more so than the other, and that they are both careful when using something that they may have not done so to such an extent previously, before perhaps only trying out a small portion of in a small area, rather than as much of an area as the entire upper area of their legs. 

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And so here is the start of Balcony season.

Inevitable i guess.

I am not looking forward to months of this at all.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Inevitable i guess.

Il traduttore mi fa i dispetti quindi non so se sei felice o meno 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

The translator teases me so I don't know if you're happy or not 😆

NOT looking forward.

26 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Inevitable i guess.

I agree. The visual clarity on the balcony is not as good as is in most areas inside the apartment, and particularly not so at night. In addition to there being no audio there as well. Besides, that area is more likely than not limited to what may be chosen to be interested in doing by the residence's two roommates who happen to be close friends.

• Like 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

I agree. The visual clarity of the balcony cam is not as good as some of those inside the apartment and there is no audio with that cam either. Besides, that area is more likely than not limited to what may be chosen to be interested in doing.

Penso che si limiteranno ad usarlo solo per mangiare e basta...credo.

• Like 1