Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

16 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

As its the hottest day of the year  and both girls are wearing  bikinis ,  i believe the girls have  gone to the park to sunbathe. 

They both looked even more appealingly attractive last year with tans that they had developed. I believe some of their developed tans back then was achieved by use of some indoor type tanning oils and lotions besides being outdoors in the sun sometimes or visiting tanning bed salons some times as well. Hopefully both have kept in mind to acquire and use enough of a sufficient uv blocker to lessen any chances of any physical harm when spending any time outdoors in direct sunlight or visiting any tanning beds. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

They both looked even more appealingly attractive last year with tans they had developed. I believe some of their developed tans back then was achieved by use of some indoor type tanning oils and lotions besides being outdoors in the sun or visiting tanning bed salons some times as well. Hopefully both have kept in mind to acquire and use enough of a sufficient uv blocker to lessen any chances of physical harm. 

Leora cut down on visiting the tanning salons as she was going to many times a week, and then they were all closed because of covid , they have only just reopened. 

Yesterday leora got annoyed because she got a bit sunburnt  on her arms while sitting in the park watching her friends play volleyball.  So today the girls went out and bought sun tan lotion .

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2