US General Domestic Politics #15 Begins 05/09/21.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I watched a baseball game from Atlanta, Ga. last night. The stadium was full and hardly anyone was wearing a mask. Beautiful to see freedom returning to America.:cool:

and if they are covid denying anti vaxers you will read about a disaster in a couple of weeks.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

acosta reported the trump/russia collusion FACTS. FACTS that dear traitor covered up & are now coming to light. it's amazing how little you know about anything when trump's ass news is all that you pay attention to.

Only a fool would believe the lies contained in the Hillary paid for Steele Dossier. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

As many times as the Democrats have investigated Trump I don't see how anything could be hidden.  The only thing that will be found are the lies Democrats and the news media manufacture.

attention you dope. dear traitor hid everything & it all is coming to light now. can't you even understand 1 simple sentence? how stupid of me. of course you can't understand anything when you refuse to look.

animal-bunny.gif

tenor - 2021-05-09T115000.106.gif

tenor - 2021-05-09T115031.685.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, little Russian agent, but Democrats run the city of Atlanta.

i guess that you missed it when kemp sued the city to not allow mask mandates. of course you missed it along with everything else.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

attention you dope. dear traitor hid everything & it all is coming to light now. can't you even understand 1 simple sentence? how stupid of me. of course you can't understand anything when you refuse to look.

animal-bunny.gif

tenor - 2021-05-09T115000.106.gif

tenor - 2021-05-09T115031.685.gif

I agree with you when you say that you are stupid.😉

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i guess that you missed it when kemp sued the city to not allow mask mandates. of course you missed it along with everything else.

It's called "Freedom of Choice". I thought that's what you Democrats and Russian agents were in favor of. 

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Residents in South Carolina and Montana next month will lose access to federal unemployment benefits over what those states' Republican governors call a "severe workforce shortage." Experts say the move...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's called "Freedom of Choice". I thought that's what you Democrats and Russian agents were in favor of. 

you are an idiot. better watch the games for the next couple of weeks before the next outbreak.

• Upvote 1