US General Domestic Politics #15 Begins 05/09/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are living rent free, but not in my head. You are living rent free in your mommy and daddys' basement because you are incapable of supporting yourself.😉

59 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

And yet again, he spouts off, but says absolutely nothing.

Can't handle the truth about yourself that I exposed, can you little ANTIFA snowflake loser?

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't handle the truth about yourself that I exposed, can you little ANTIFA snowflake loser?

Oh right....you sure thought you exposed me Saggy Nutz.  But I know that's your dream.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And Joe Biden speaks like someone with dementia because he suffers from dementia.:sad:

Degrading his stuttering disability again.  I expect nothing but scum from you anyway.;

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

So you're saying Joe Biden didn't sign an executive order to stop construction of the Keystone Pipeline and that Russian hackers didn't shutdown the Colonial Pipeline?:huh:

Nope.  Biden thankfully signed an order to stop a useless pipeline thru Native American territory and into Canada, but he has not shit to do with Russia's hack of the other pipeline.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Degrading his stuttering disability again.  I expect nothing but scum from you anyway.;

When you lose your train of thought in the middle of a sentence, you can't remember people's names, and can't keep any facts involving numbers straight you have much more than a stuttering problem.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

When you lose your train of thought in the middle of a sentence, you can't remember people's names, and can't keep any facts involving numbers straight you have much more than a stuttering problem.

My God, would you just please STFU?  Your ignorance is nauseating.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Nope.  Biden thankfully signed an order to stop a useless pipeline thru Native American territory and into Canada, but he has not shit to do with Russia's hack of the other pipeline.

So I was right and you were wrong.