US General Domestic Politics #15 Begins 05/09/21.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When you lose your train of thought in the middle of a sentence, you can't remember people's names, and can't keep any facts involving numbers straight you have much more than a stuttering problem.

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

My God, would you just please STFU?  Your ignorance is nauseating.

What's wrong? Can't handle the truth about your dear leader "Sleepy Joe" Biden?

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So I was right and you were wrong.

Quoting your dumb ass - "Looks like Joe Biden and the Russians are teaming up to disrupt America's oil supply lines."  So no, I don't think you were right with your bullshit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Quoting your dumb ass - "Looks like Joe Biden and the Russians are teaming up to disrupt America's oil supply lines."  So no, I don't think you were right with your bullshit.

Looks like collusion to me. Now all we need is a new Steele Dossier to confirm it; and then, it will be time for a special prosecutor to investigate. :tongue:

33 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like collusion to me. Now all we need is a new Steele Dossier to confirm it; and then, it will be time for a special prosecutor to investigate. :tongue:

🙄

• Like 1

Perfect.  Let him carry on.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

It's increasingly certain that Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., is going to get the big ol' boot from her leadership positions in the House by a Republican caucus increasingly furious with her for refusing to...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like Joe Biden and the Russians are teaming up to disrupt America's oil supply lines. "Sleepy Joe" shutdown one pipeline (Keystne XL Pipeline) with the stroke of an ink pen and the Russians shutdown another pipeline (Colonial Pipeline) with a cyber attack.:dodgy:

tenor - 2021-05-11T033720.221.gif

tenor - 2021-05-11T033552.733.gif

tenor - 2021-05-11T033624.046.gif

• Upvote 1