US General Domestic Politics #15 Begins 05/09/21.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And Joe Biden speaks like someone with dementia because he suffers from dementia.:sad:

how many times do i have to say this? here goes. na na na na na. i know you are but what am i? your mother wears army boots how was that............. again?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When you lose your train of thought in the middle of a sentence, you can't remember people's names, and can't keep any facts involving numbers straight you have much more than a stuttering problem.

more projection failure from the brainwashed cult member.

tenor - 2021-05-11T034525.437.gif

tenor - 2021-05-11T034535.680.gif

tenor - 2021-05-11T034545.083.gif

• Upvote 1

Good.  Keep up with the cannibalism.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Republican Congressman Anthony Gonzalez was censured by the Ohio Republican Party this past week, alongside another nine GOP lawmakers, over their role in voting in favor of former President...

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The second round of nationwide White Lives Matter rallies that took place this past weekend turned out to be even more underwhelming than the inaugural event on April 11.Repeating the dismal performance...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Monday, the Associated Press released the results of its latest polling on the new president. Joe Biden enjoys an approval rating of 63 percent over four months. When it comes to his response to the covid...

• Upvote 1