US General Domestic Politics #15 Begins 05/09/21.

Pussy GQP

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In a biting column for AZCentral, columnist Elvia Diaz called out State Sen. Paul Boyer (R) for now attempting to distance himself from the Republican-led "audit" of the 2020 presidential election...

• Like 1

Gaetz is in a world of shit.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Prosecutors are ramping up their investigation into scandal-plagued Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and are now trying to secure cooperation from one of the congressman's former...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

how many times do i have to say this? here goes. na na na na na. i know you are but what am i? your mother wears army boots how was that............. again?

Just as dumb and irrelevant as it was the first time.😏

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The second round of nationwide White Lives Matter rallies that took place this past weekend turned out to be even more underwhelming than the inaugural event on April 11.Repeating the dismal performance...

Which is more proof that the 74+million people who voted for Trump are not Neo-Nazi White supremacists like you claim they are.:cool:

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Perhaps she can bring it up in her committee….Oh, wait.

You mean the committee that the authoritarian Stalinist Democrats voted her off of because they are just like you and cannot tolerate anyone who does not think the way they do.:dodgy:

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Gaetz is in a world of shit.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Prosecutors are ramping up their investigation into scandal-plagued Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and are now trying to secure cooperation from one of the congressman's former...

If the FBI investigation is confidential how could anyone outside the FBI know what is being investigated?:huh: