nora is hot but?????

nora is hot and I know I have only been here about 1 1/2 months but I have seen her take 2 showers and never seen him take a shower at all. and she seems to put on the same pink shorts and top every morning. and they seem to never change there blankets on the bed. I myself is about to stop watching them.

nora is hot and I know I have only been here about 1 1/2 months but I have seen her take 2 showers and never seen him take a shower at all. and she seems to put on the same pink shorts and top every morning. and they seem to never change there blankets on the bed. I myself is about to stop watching them.

There's not to much physical energy for this couple or most couples on RLC.

Guest Squirrel

All of the couples have different dynamics; of them all, Nora & Kiko are probably the most mature, most artistically talented, most harmonious and well, most sedate. They don't exhibit much action at home -- they are Ukrainians (probably of Russian descent), and therefore they lack the hot blooded Latin nature as you see in the other Barcelona couples. I've never seen them fight. They do get grumpy, but they don't do much of that either. They are heavily active in the local entertainment industry: modeling, acting, dancing, photography. As such, I think the last thing they want to do when they get home is to entertain RLC viewers. They drink wine, watch movies, eat soup and sleep at the apartment, and that's about it.

As for showers; putting on make-up, etc., I think most of that happens at their work, especially for Nora. Theaters and nightclubs always have make-up rooms, green rooms, and often shower facilities.

Watch 'em for a while, but realize that unlike most of the other couples that live in their apartments 24/7, N&K treat their apartment as a base for their other operations, which absorb most of their energies.

Certainly they are probably the most evolved and dynamic of the couples; they just don't (and can't) show it on RLC.

post-0-145739612573_thumb.jpg

I have watched them since they started on RLC and agree wholly with Squirrel.  They are absolutely the most talented and mature. They interact in a unique way and truly show affection for one another. My favorites by far!

cas

I have watched them since they started on RLC and agree wholly with Squirrel.  They are absolutely the most talented and mature. They interact in a unique way and truly show affection for one another. My favorites by far!

cas

your right maybe I judged them to soon. and didn't think of things the way you put it

Guest Squirrel

your right maybe I judged them to soon. and didn't think of things the way you put it

Don't beat yourself up about it. There is some sex going on here, but it's not an X-Hampster--Imagefap--Motherless place at all. RLC and CamCaps is a very complex world, and it takes some experience to figure out all these RLC relationships. Hell, I'm a newbie compared to Cas and JoJo and the other Masters.

Welcome to the zoo, and don't be afraid to post.

Guest Squirrel

so maybe I need to stop posting up videos now...perhaps we need to re-focus CC......

Nonsense. You're the best archivist CC has, and the historical records you post are necessary to CC's well-being. Your work is appreciated by all.

And thank you for going to the trouble to share these works on decent file services.

;)

Yes, thank you all for the information. I love Nora. When she fixes herself up for a night out she looks quite beautiful. And there is no faking her orgasms. She also has the most amazing labia. Notice how long they are in the last sex video posted. And just for the record I am a labia man. My wife of 41 years has very long labia too and boy is that fun to lick and suck. Hopefully that wasn't to nasty for you young guys!! Ha Ha!

Guest bulgachica

Yes, thank you all for the information. I love Nora. When she fixes herself up for a night out she looks quite beautiful. And there is no faking her orgasms. She also has the most amazing labia. Notice how long they are in the last sex video posted. And just for the record I am a labia man. My wife of 41 years has very long labia too and boy is that fun to lick and suck. Hopefully that wasn't to nasty for you young guys!! Ha Ha!

+1 for the labia lovers!