facebook or other network

if you want to stalk her, or tell her on fb you like her tits and ass, she will leave rlc.. and then what?

dont look for these kind of things and just enjoy what she shows you ;) it well be better for everyone :)

can anyone tell us what isabels name is on facebook or better a link with the profile or anything like that?  if not isabel anyone else i dont care 8)

You sound like the kind of person that we would NOT give her Facebook to.  And a few of us do know it......

i dont care but send it anyway!!!!1

WOW- what a loser this guy is.  He is pretty scary.  I think he should be banned from CC.  Just a matter of time for him

charles53 reincarnated.  ;) ;D

if you want to stalk her, or tell her on fb you like her tits and ass, she will leave rlc.. and then what?

dont look for these kind of things and just enjoy what she shows you ;) it well be better for everyone :)

I agree with Woof, degrading comments about her tits and ass belong on the camcaps forum and not Facebook.

come on..you guys ARE serius.get a life i say,if you see like a trophy that you jurk of with these girls and you should protect them too for me you are just fools.get a life i say the world is free so are the people,everywhere not just in the CC,to say what they want when they do to anyone who want.you judge me without knowing me and that makes you mean also.if i want to tell someone that has nice tits or all that bullshit you tell i am free to do it (i dont aprrove it) and its his/hers bussinnes to judge me.so kiss my ass every single one of you,bann me expel me,do whatever you please but seriusly get a life,you need one.and find in some dictionary the word freedom,will tell you a lot.isabel and the other girls thanks you,you modern knights,well done.if  and only if anyone in cc is a serius and free man i am sure that he undestand me.thanks and have a nice time.

Good sir, there's absolutely nothing you could possibly say to justify asking for their personal information. So you can get on your soapbox all you want and preach about us judging you or whatever all you want, but at the end of the day there is nothing to be gained by getting their information other than to harass them. So you can just fuck right off.

Either this dude is a victim of Google Translate or he's a product of an inner city school in the U.S.. Or a silly little boy using mommy and daddys computer. I'm amazed that he even spelled 'I' correctly, although he didn't capitalize it anywhere.

A quick decipher of his handle indicates a Greek born on the 2nd day of May in the year 2008. So, maybe I'm right. A little boy using the computer that mom and dad forgot to turn off.

That's the problem with websites that invite anyone in. Even the subhuman scum weasles their way up from the depths of the sludge and creates an account.

Then again, zep could be spot on. An incarnate of Chuckie53.