facebook or other network

let them define harassement you fool.or better open your cam to them from fb so then can see you masturbate too. maybe they wil enjoy.quilty for harassement your owner.hang me at dawn

Why wait until dawn. Let's have the fun now. ADMIN, Woof, Kitten, if you please, break out the noose and lets have a good old fashioned hanging like they did in the days of the old west, But before you drop the floor, cut off his dick and shove it down his throat so the rest of us won't have to hear the whining.

Guest Squirrel

can anyone tell us what isabels name is on facebook or better a link with the profile or anything like that?  if not isabel anyone else i dont care 8)

CC requires a certain amount of discretion and manners, especially when posting publicly.

Please understand that digging up and posting RLC people's non-public RLC information is considered disrespectful and discourteous here. Asking for codes that allow access to RLC's closed cameras or hacking into an RLC tenant's personal accounts, are also disliked and against CC's terms and conditions. We have great freedom here, but we have our standards, especially when it comes to protecting the RLC ladies and RLC itself.

CC requires a certain amount of discretion and manners, especially when posting publicly.

Please understand that digging up and posting RLC people's non-public RLC information is considered disrespectful and discourteous here. Asking for codes that allow access to RLC's closed cameras or hacking into an RLC tenant's personal accounts, are also disliked and against CC's terms and conditions. We have great freedom here, but we have our standards, especially when it comes to protecting the RLC ladies and RLC itself.

I just wished you had underlined manners seems like a few forget every now and then.

Guest Squirrel

Well...Aren't you so prim and proper.  ;)

Yep. Prim and proper until I get pissed off. Then it's a matter of "Radiator hose--gone! Attic trashed! --Bird feeder empty!"

We squirrels just look cute and warm and fuzzy and cuddly, but we can shred flesh like you wouldn't believe.