B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (May)

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

the only explanation i have is the guy cant perform

This guy at least has an erection , most of them they can’t even have this 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This guy at least has an erection , most of them they can’t even have this 

how can u have an erection and dont want to fuck, can u explain that to me?

One last conclusion , i think that if Pam wasn’t “ sex virgin “ with b/g action on camera , she wouldn’t have a problem to go all the way to the end , except of course she’s really not into the guy .. because if we speak about bonus , why not wanting to have the maximum of it ? 😉

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

how can u have an erection and dont want to fuck, can u explain that to me?

If he respects what the girl wishes … no sex she wants , he respects it , like this he will eventually succeed I believe 😎

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

One last conclusion , i think that if Pam wasn’t “ sex virgin “ with b/g action on camera , she wouldn’t have a problem to go all the way to the end , except of course she’s really not into the guy .. because if we speak about bonus , why not wanting to have the maximum of it ? 😉

i dont know no girl that invite a guy to sleep, dry hump and not into the guy, thats nonsense

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe she is a virgin in real life or wants to wait with b/g sex till after marriage?  I doubt she is but who knows.