US General Domestic Politics #16 Begins 05/14/21.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

combining a superspreader & probable mass shooting all in 1. 

In case you missed the news,airhead.  Last Sunday two months after Texas eliminated the covid mask mandate the whole state of Texas did not have one covid death for that day.:cool:

but that is what won't happen as you are unable or unwilling to see reality as usual. and your projection is failing as it always does.

You mean the reality presented to you by Putin and your propaganda blogs, comrade Golfer?

you don't believe him or any doctors or scientists so what difference does it make to you what he says?

If I don't believe in science nor doctors why did I get the Covid-19 vaccination and why did I go to my doctor yesterday for my annual check up?

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

David Plouffe is a fucking liar. Capitol protesters murdered no one on Jan.6. The only one murdered on Jan.6 was a protester who was shot inside the Capitol Building by a Capitol police officer. 

Anybody who disagrees with the Great Saggy Ballz is a liar.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Putin's puppet "Sleepy Joe Biden" has waived sanctions on the gas pipeline from Russia to Europe but signed an executive order to stop the Keystone pipeline in the U.S.? :huh::dodgy:  

Get your story straight before you open your cock sucker.  And no, I'm not supplying you a link....you'll only believe fantasies anyway.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Putin's puppet "Sleepy Joe Biden" has waived sanctions on the gas pipeline from Russia to Europe but signed an executive order to stop the Keystone pipeline in the U.S.? :huh::dodgy:  

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Get your story straight before you open your cock sucker.  And no, I'm not supplying you a link....you'll only believe fantasies anyway.

The story is straight. It is you that is crooked.

Let him block it.  There WILL be a commission anyway.  And no crying when it leans democrat instead of bi-partisan.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) on Thursday warned Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) that he would come to regret blocking a bipartisan commission to probe the January 6th MAGA...

• Like 1