US General Domestic Politics #16 Begins 05/14/21.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sounds similar to accusations Putin makes to attack his political foes. Wonder if Democrats will use Putin tactics to get rid of them?😏

using tactics of introducing evidence? what a great idea. one that qtrumplicans haven't heard of.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your mind is so simple.  You are a perfect example of how our Democrat controlled public education system has dumb downed American students. How sad.:sad:

i don't recall dear traitor being taught in school. but that will change as his place as the worst president in history & the 1st to be tried, convicted, & jailed will be written for all to see.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, I'm hoping and praying for a big Democrat defeat in the 2022 election to avoid an authoritarian government.

but that is what won't happen as you are unable or unwilling to see reality as usual. and your projection is failing as it always does.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You wouldn't say that if it had been Melania talking about Mike Pence, hypocrite.:dodgy:

news flash. that kind of shit happens during the the primary race. but you weren't paying attention then or now.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
MIAMI.CBSLOCAL.COM

The Miami Carnival is set to restart festival season Columbus Day weekend.

We're going to have a B I G celebration 🍾 for Columbus Day just cause it upset the evil 😈wicked demon-crats 

combining a superspreader & probable mass shooting all in 1. 

• Upvote 1