US General Domestic Politics #16 Begins 05/14/21.

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad he didn't have his Communist Chinese whore spy there to protect him.:biggrin:

He didn't need anybody to protect him you racist, scared of women dead fuck.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.INVERSE.COM

Scientists reveal some types of mammals, such as pigs and rodents, can breathe through...

Everyday i learn more about 0_U812 and golfer06  !!! I wonder if 0_U812 chokes when golfer06 coats his intestines or if his butt stop breathing  🤔

You're losing your shit dude.  Don't you have some poor black or Asian tenants to evict Jared?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

He didn't need anybody to protect him you racist, scared of women dead fuck.  

You are the one afraid of the women Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Taylor-Greene, Candace Owens, and Sarah Palin, little ANTIFA snowflake.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one afraid of the women Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Taylor-Greene, Candace Owens, and Sarah Palin, little ANTIFA snowflake.

Oh yeah....petrified.  🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Marxist policies she advocates for definitely scare the shit out of me.:dodgy:

Which of her policies are "Marxist?"  In fact, why don't you tell me what "Marxism" is, besides your favorite word to toss around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNET.COM

You can get a quick estimate of how much money you can receive each month -- and see...

Finally 0_U812 and golfer06 mommy will get the American taxpayers to give her money 💰 for the parasite kids who live in mommy's basement 

Are you in some kind of mental trouble?  Need to see a shrink?  Your posts are stupid and don't make sense.  I suspect Paranoid Delusions.

• Like 1