US General Domestic Politics #16 Begins 05/14/21.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

financial experts have already said that price increases are temporary & inflation won't be a problem. if thay are it will be because of qtrumplican obstruction as usual. but the majority of people refuse to follow you & the cult back to the stone age.

And I'm saying those so called experts are wrong. Not possible for the government to infuse trillions of dollars into the economy and not get inflation.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And I'm saying those so called experts are wrong. Not possible for the government to infuse trillions of dollars into the economy and not get inflation.

try reading from people that know things about the subject. 

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Lots of luck right now trying to find a bicycle for under a thousand dollars. And if you insist on building a new house right now the price of lumber will be dear, adding perhaps $4,000 to construction costs for a...

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Another dangerous fire season is looming in the Western U.S., and the drought-stricken region is headed for a water crisisMojtaba Sadegh, Boise State University; Amir AghaKouchak, University of California...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Everybody's wrong except you.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I completely comprehend. I just don't accept the propaganda you post as being real unbiased news reporting.

We've heard....1,000 times from your keyboard.

• Like 1