Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 45

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

So much so it was understood that before 9pm Leora will not return and the void she left this week has to be filled (thanks to the arrival of the Aunt). 

Well if you like her, watch her. If you don't, you can choose another apartment. That's your choice.

il y a 26 minutes, Nenemoh7 a dit :

ok donc l’emoji confus venait de patou, wow c’est très spécial d’avoir un sous-marin uniquement pour regarder leora se brosser les dents je lève mon chapeau à vous

Non l’emoji venait pas de moi je n’en poste jamais vous vous trompé mais je vous en veux pas mais réfléchissez avant d’écrire

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well if you like her, watch her. If you don't, you can choose another apartment. That's your choice.

This must be what a lot of people are doing, about 15 months ago you'd get around 15 to 20 regulars posting on this Forum, now it's only about 6 or 7 of you, so you tell me where it's going wrong, I could but I'd upset too many of you.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

This must be what a lot of people are doing, about 15 months ago you'd get around 15 to 20 regulars posting on this Forum, now it's only about 6 or 7 of you, so you tell me where it's going wrong, I could but I'd upset too many of you.

Simple Newark, there are 3 catagories.

1. Fans of both, who like them regardless of whether any 'Action', solo or mutual, happens. If it does, then that is a bonus.

2. Leora fans who want to see her alone, no one else with her ever, therefore Malia is a hindrance to her behaviour, i.e she doesn't bate enough alone as a result. Malia, Paul, anyone would be in the way.

3. People who are not fans, very casual un-regular viewers, and see both L&M now as just 'Show' tenants, simply complying with what is popular with a lot of RLC subscribers. By doing this, they are as they see it, just doing all these things for 'The sake of doing it'.

They want a total change from top to bottom - No stuff together, little solo stuff as well, and instead being replaced with what they view as more 'Real' elements of a social kind.

So you often have these 3 different views, often clashing at the same time.

It's not gone wrong for fans - It's wrong overall for casual viewers, and even people who don't watch them at all. That's what the arguments have been about here recently. Regular fans are happy with it. People who are not and want wholesale changes to the place and how they act, that has been the cause of so much argument and fighting here. And as you have seen yourself recently, they simply can't leave it alone, it has to be constantly brought up by a tiny number, despite knowing nothing written here changes anything whatsoever. This is one reason why less people chat. It just puts you off.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Simple Newark, there are 3 catagories.

1. Fans of both, who like them regardless of whether any 'Action', solo or mutual, happens. If it does, then that is a bonus.

2. Leora fans who want to see her alone, no one else with her ever, therefore Malia is a hindrance to her behaviour, i.e she doesn't bate enough alone as a result. Malia, Paul, anyone would be in the way.

3. People who are not fans and see both L&M now as just 'Show' tenants, simply complying with what is popular with a lot of RLC subscribers. By doing this, they are according to them, just doing things for 'The sake of doing it'.

Looks like lm in 2 but i would smile at malia if she was there when i was splitting leora  in two

• Like 2