Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 45

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Thank you for taking the time to belittle both mine and many others intelligence, by stating the obvious.

WHAT THE FUCK?? Belittle? Hardly intentional.

I was being genuine and just answering your post. For THAT reaction, that response, wow.

This place now. Actually, funnily enough, kind of does add to why less and less post. Oh the irony.

il y a 11 minutes, The Earl a dit :

Bonjour Patou

Leora ne parle pas publiquement à Loverboy au téléphone, uniquement dans les toilettes et par SMS. Je crois aussi que vous avez raison de dire que leora Paul ne dit pas toujours la vérité sur où elle va et ce qu’elle fait. leora saura ce qu’elle fait, même si certains ici ne veulent pas comprendre...

Soit dit en passant, je veux aussi qu’elle se positionne enfin clairement

Incidemment, je veux aussi qu’elle se positionne enfin clairement moi aussi, mais elle me déçois un peut et je vais prendre une pause et la retrouver dans quelle que mois pour voir si y à un changement je lirais vos commentaires surtout avec les appels de Paul Merci

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Simple Newark, there are 3 catagories.

1. Fans of both, who like them regardless of whether any 'Action', solo or mutual, happens. If it does, then that is a bonus.

2. Leora fans who want to see her alone, no one else with her ever, therefore Malia is a hindrance to her behaviour, i.e she doesn't bate enough alone as a result. Malia, Paul, anyone would be in the way.

3. People who are not fans, very casual un-regular viewers, and see both L&M now as just 'Show' tenants, simply complying with what is popular with a lot of RLC subscribers. By doing this, they are as they see it, just doing all these things for 'The sake of doing it'.

They want a total change from top to bottom - No stuff together, little solo stuff as well, and instead being replaced with what they view as more 'Real' elements of a social kind.

So you often have these 3 different views, often clashing at the same time.

It's not gone wrong for fans - It's wrong overall for casual viewers, and even people who don't watch them at all. That's what the arguments have been about here recently. Regular fans are happy with it. People who are not and want wholesale changes to the place and how they act, that has been the cause of so much argument and fighting here. And as you have seen yourself recently, they simply can't leave it alone, it has to be constantly brought up by a tiny number, despite knowing nothing written here changes anything whatsoever. This is one reason why less people chat. It just puts you off.

There seems to be a small amount of so called " regular " fans presuming to know what all the regular fans like or dislike. Several times you have put yourself up as the spokesman for these people...with what authority?

I am a regular fan like several others who possibly are not as happy as they could be with the nightly charades, nevertheless are fans of one or the other of the girls, albeit more open about certain feelings of disappointment than others...Just differences of opinions, no big deal. Some people should learn to accept that forums are built and thrive on opinions of all sorts and one little group can not dictate to others what can or cannot be discussed...That is supposed to be the job of the moderators.

I respect you as a person SG and although not always agreeing with your opinions on certain matters I respect your right to express them, why can't others do likewise to everyone else.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, patou said:

Incidemment, je veux aussi qu’elle se positionne enfin clairement moi aussi, mais elle me déçois un peut et je vais prendre une pause et la retrouver dans quelle que mois pour voir si y à un changement je lirais vos commentaires surtout avec les appels de Paul Merci

It is your decision, if many did the same thing, some things would change at RLC. That costs the company a lot of money by eliminating the subscribers

Guest Slipper Guyquad
32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There seems to be a small amount of so called " regular " fans presuming to know what all the regular fans like or dislike. Several times you have put yourself up as the spokesman for these people...with what authority?

I am a regular fan like several others who possibly are not as happy as they could be with the nightly charades, nevertheless are fans of one or the other of the girls, albeit more open about certain feelings of disappointment than others...Just differences of opinions, no big deal. Some people should learn to accept that forums are built and thrive on opinions of all sorts and one little group can not dictate to others what can or cannot be discussed...That is supposed to be the job of the moderators.

I respect you as a person SG and although not always agreeing with your opinions on certain matters I respect your right to express them, why can't others do likewise to everyone else.

Again - Not intentional. Sorry for giving that impression.

Just now, pulo filipe said:

Leora must have spent the night at the friend of the hairdresser  

When you get home leora will call Paul 

Got no doubt Leora will check in with Paul. They must have an open relationship.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, patou said:

I thank all who give me news Polo, Chausson Guyquad, Le comte, Brokk! , GAG-HER and thank you I will try to continue reading you

Koala?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1