US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just returned from breakfast with my girlfriend at a local restaurant. Not a mask in the place. It's great to be getting back to a normal life. :cool:

Actual pic of Saggy and his GF after breakfast.  🤮

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRueEZY0zXDPC_igOTrT-q

• Like 1

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

It's kind of strange that they also "invented" nearly 600,000 deaths.  This guy should be languishing in prison as a traitor to our country.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

The former Trump advisor falsely stated Friday that the coronavirus pandemic was invented before November 3 "to gain control" of society.

A cowardly piece of shit like you is not even fit to mention Michael Flynn's name. He risked his life numerous times in the military to protect your sorry spineless gutless ANTIFA  snowflake pussy ass.

18 hours ago, Thestarider said:

HAHAHAHA....... THE TRUTH REALLY HURTS doesn't it Kool Aid drunk. Soon you and the 19th hole will be moving to Jonestown Guyana. 

the model for your traitor leader? i don't think so.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wrong. I bitch and whine about people like you and Golfer who attack everything about this country.  The people of America are good and decent people and I resent losers like you and Golfer trashing them. America is not a racist and bigoted nation.

you bitch & whine about everything. you offer nothing. you are a waste.

• Upvote 1

In 2012-2014 with the $3.50 to $3.62 gas prices guess who the president was?  Your claim about Trump losing jobs is so dishonest and misleading. With Obama's third term (Joe Biden presidency) it appears we have a return to the future.

your leader offers a future of fascism & you are too stupid to see it.

• Upvote 1

Again you need to have someone else do your thinking for you. Never anything original from you.

projection failure again & again & again & again.................................... it's the only thing that you succeed at. you are a successful failure.

• Haha 1