US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The high rates in April,2020 were a result of the covid pandemic, dumb fuck. There was no covid vaccine in April, 2020. When Biden came into office we had vaccines for covid.

I don't give a fuck.  I answered the question as asked with unfaltering facts.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Again you need to have someone else do your thinking for you. Never anything original from you.

I have to show you the facts, yet you still deny deny deny.  You lose Saggy Nutz.  I destroy you regularly, and I truly enjoy it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wrong. I bitch and whine about people like you and Golfer who attack everything about this country.  The people of America are good and decent people and I resent losers like you and Golfer trashing them. America is not a racist and bigoted nation.

BLAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  🤣

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Trump lost more jobs than any president since Hoover, and I cited a reliable non-partisan source.  Get your head out of your ass and deal with it.

I don't deny the jobs were lost, but I also know that they were lost because the covid pandemic from China shut down our economy.