Gotta love drunken women!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Drinking alone is never a good idea.

Why? I drink alone all of the time. I'm just not a sit in the pub type sociable person. Plus my life schedule isn't near my friends. I'm in bed usually by 6pm and up at midnight or a little after. Hence, no one to drink with.

It's the drinking and posting that get's me into trouble. I just no longer get on the computer while having  a few.

The thing about drinking alone is that we comprise a huge but disconnected brotherhood and sisterhood. That may or may not be a good idea. Squirrel with think about this, because Van proffers up a good ideal, and Squirrel lost in philosophic thought, in doing so, will solve all the problems of the world. As usual. After my next glass of wine.

And, in keeping with the intent of this thread, I offer this for your education and amusement (and crank it up!):

Could you put that in English for me please. It reads like a bad Google translation to us less educated, non holders of Masters Degrees.

Je fais un test avec la translateur "Réverso", que penses-tu de la traduction en Anglais, si elle te conviens, je ferai autant que possible ce genre de traduction dans mes posts. :)

http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.aspx?lang=FR

I make a test with the translateur " Réverso ", what do you think of the translation in Englishman(English people), if she(it) suit you, I shall make as far as possible this kind(genre) of translation in my comments.:)

Http: // www.reverso.net / text_translation.aspx? Lang=FR

Guest Squirrel

Je fais un test avec la translateur "Réverso", que penses-tu de la traduction en Anglais, si elle te conviens, je ferai autant que possible ce genre de traduction dans mes posts. :)

I make a test with the translateur " Réverso ", what do you think of the translation in Englishman(English people), if she(it) suit you, I shall make as far as possible this kind(genre) of translation in my comments.:)

It is not too bad. I will try your link. Google and Bing translators are not very good at some languages, and they are all usually bad at English gender pronouns, even though English does not use gender as much as other languages.

For example:

translate.google.com: Il n'est pas trop mauvais. Je vais essayer votre lien. Google et Bing traducteurs ne sont pas très bons pour certaines langues, et ils sont tous généralement mauvais à Anglais pronoms de genre, même si l'anglais n'utilise pas le sexe autant que les autres langues.

bing.com/translator: Il n'est pas trop mauvais. Je vais essayer votre lien. Google et Bing traducteurs ne sont pas très bons en certaines langues, et ils sont tous habituellement mal du pronom anglais entre les sexes, même si l'anglais n'utilise pas le sexe autant que les autres langues.

reverso.net: Ce n'est pas mal. J'essayerai votre lien. Google et des traducteurs Bing ne sont pas très bons en quelques langues et ils sont tout d'habitude mal aux pronoms de genre anglais, bien que l'anglais n'utilise pas de genre autant que d'autres langues.

Language translation will always be a problem for CamCaps; it has always been a problem for humanity. At least we can share music without a translator...

It is not too bad. I will try your link. Google and Bing translators are not very good at some languages, and they are all usually bad at English gender pronouns, even though English does not use gender as much as other languages.

For example:

translate.google.com: Il n'est pas trop mauvais. Je vais essayer votre lien. Google et Bing traducteurs ne sont pas très bons pour certaines langues, et ils sont tous généralement mauvais à Anglais pronoms de genre, même si l'anglais n'utilise pas le sexe autant que les autres langues.

bing.com/translator: Il n'est pas trop mauvais. Je vais essayer votre lien. Google et Bing traducteurs ne sont pas très bons en certaines langues, et ils sont tous habituellement mal du pronom anglais entre les sexes, même si l'anglais n'utilise pas le sexe autant que les autres langues.

reverso.net: Ce n'est pas mal. J'essayerai votre lien. Google et des traducteurs Bing ne sont pas très bons en quelques langues et ils sont tout d'habitude mal aux pronoms de genre anglais, bien que l'anglais n'utilise pas de genre autant que d'autres langues.

Language translation will always be a problem for CamCaps; it has always been a problem for humanity. At least we can share music without a translator...

Hahaha je suis d'accord avec vous, la musique est universelle car c'est maintenant que je regrette de ne pas avoir choisis l'option Anglais à l'Université....

Et de l'avis de mon fils qui manie l'Anglais US impeccablement me dit que tout les translateurs ne saurons jamais traduire nos langues de la meilleure façon que ce soit.

Il y aura toujours hélas de lacunes que nous ne pourrons pas amélioré...

Sorry for the double comment but I have no option "Editer".

Hahaha I agree with you, the music is universal because now I regret not having chosen the option Englishman(English people) at the University....

And in the opinion of my son who handles the US Englishman impeccably tells me that everything translateurs shall never know how to translate our languages(tongues) from the best way whether it is.

There will be always regrettably of gaps that we shall not can improved...

Guest Squirrel

Sorry for the double comment but I have no option "Editer".

Hahaha I agree with you, the music is universal because now I regret not having chosen the option Englishman(English people) at the University....

And in the opinion of my son who handles the US Englishman impeccably tells me that everything translateurs shall never know how to translate our languages(tongues) from the best way whether it is.

There will be always regrettably of gaps that we shall not can improved...

Oddly, translate.google.com translated your French version of this comment into English without a single error.