B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Lets see if they cover up when/if Bogdan shows up.

Hope not and run to him and hug him lifting their legs off the ground...Watch Nelly have breakdown..

• Haha 2

Faut dire que la paire de boobs de Tesla ne peut laisser personne indifférent, surtout pas Bogdan. Et Elian a une jolie petite chatte et un beau petit cul... On doit être bien dans les deux.

• Like 2

These two are still on Cloud 9 !! ........Whats the job?

''Oh well if you can dance naked in the Barcelona sun, round the swimming pool that will be fine, and BTW we'll pay you a couple of grand as well !!'' 🙏😎

Just now, neil_r549 said:

These two are still on Cloud 9 !! ........Whats the job?

''Oh well if you can dance naked in the Barcelona sun, round the swimming pool that will be fine, and BTW we'll pay you a couple of grand as well !!'' 🙏😎

And mom making them lunch....bit of fruit in a bowl....if only..XXX were here...😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

still strange not to see them at the counter or those first seats.

Youre Right it is strange, I hear footsteps on the stairs and wonder H or M ? Ah but no 😞 . I wonder who will do the party food  for the next all apartment party?? The new crew? Viv ? somehow i dont think so. Maybe just a takeaway then??

1 minute ago, harvieparker said:

Youre Right it is strange, I hear footsteps on the stairs and wonder H or M ? Ah but no 😞 . I wonder who will do the party food  for the next all apartment party?? The new crew? Viv ? somehow i dont think so. Maybe just a takeaway then??

Indeed, I can't see these girls coming close when it comes to putting on a spread (culinary kind! 😳) like the other girls did.

2 minutes ago, harvieparker said:

I imagine a joint team unless someone steps forward.

Meg enjoyed it though and looked aghast if someone else did it , not seen the new girls try yet so they might have some skills.

• Like 1