B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Seeing the new girls playing on the bed spreading what appears to be candy all over the place ... one gets the this deep sinking hole in the gut feeling that these two girls might be from the same blueprint as Leora and Malia ...

OMG  really they have been here for ten minutes and you are pegging and pigeon holeing them already....  and my opinion is they are far more Real, energetic, engaging than the other 2 have ever been ... Christ give them some time before the insults and insinuations begin... blueprint OMG

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

OMG  really they have been here for ten minutes and you are pegging and pigeon holeing them already....  and my opinion is they are far more Real, energetic, engaging than the other 2 have ever been ... Christ give them some time before the insults and insinuations begin... blueprint OMG

I've argued this point repeatedly, if a girl shows everyting straight away on their first few days they get called all sorts but if a girl takes her time they still get called all sorts. They can't win. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Your correct HC, but what would you say about RIya?  

I;m not HC  but if you don't mind you make a fair point  .

she has had some time (enough?) to either figure her self out , figure out the RLC expectations and make up her mind to play along or play RLC for the money...  not sure what goes thru any of their minds ... but they all clearly know the expectations of a pay per view operation...  the new B$ girls seem up for the game 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I have to be honest and say I've not watched her at all, so I can not give an option myself. 🙂 

But I will give you a scale so to speak. Ginger - did everything everyone was looking for from day 1, all kinds of sexual activity in any room, she got slated. To Serafima - Who hid nothing but because she didn't bate openly still got slated. No matter the girl or what she does or doesn't do they get slated. And that's my point. 🙂 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I;m not HC  but if you don't mind you make a fair point  .

she has had some time (enough?) to either figure her self out , figure out the RLC expectations and make up her mind to play along or play RLC for the money...  not sure what goes thru any of their minds ... but they all clearly know the expectations of a pay per view operation...  the new B$ girls seem up for the game 

I see it a different way Mark, all the girls sign up for so called real life activities but I think they are told of the sexual side of rlc and they have a choice whether they want to advantage of that side of irl or not. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I see it a different way Mark, all the girls sign up for so called real life activities but I think they are told of the sexual side of rlc and they have a choice whether they want to advantage of that side of irl or not. 🙂

I guess ...... but you would expect RLC to really sell that 'sex sells' and encourage max sexy behavior ... like don't be naïve girls, that is what most expect in RLC land... so this may prove out this talk of bonuses and other $$ incentives $$ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I guess ...... but you would expect RLC to really sell that 'sex sells' and encourage max sexy behavior ... like don't be naïve girls, that is what most expect in RLC land... so this may prove out this talk of bonuses and other $$ incentives $$ 

I think rlc recruits using the real life activity but are told sexual activity pays more. I think that it's upto the girls how far they are willing to go when active on rlc cameras. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I think rlc recruits using the real life activity but are told sexual activity pays more. I think that it's upto the girls how far they are willing to go when active on rlc cameras. 🙂 

I'll also say people want to see more, their interactions with each other, their skills, their interests, their personalities. Not all of us are after 24/7 sex. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

You make a fair point Mark.  I am being too hasty.  I’ll take a mea culpa here.

I was viscerally reacting to what I saw when they were being very playful … but I should withhold my judgements until we see more.  I agree it’s too early.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Obviously Riya has no desire to make extra money and shouldn't be here. We pay to see the certain things from these girls and she isn't doing it. 😉

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2