B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

54 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Tesla bating

do you think the sex shops in the various cities give RLC a company discount for all the business the girls bring them, or are they bought domestically? it'd be fun to watch when they go through the x-ray at the airport.

• Confused 1

A very pleasant atmosphere in B4 with the new tenants. 

Ohhh....squirter....I wondered why Tesla went to the shower....duh!

OT:   If Martina gets one of those pink vibrator toys, its bye-bye Alberto!  😊

On 5/22/2021 at 9:05 PM, jouandomy said:

My IQ, (163), is fine thank you, maybe a little too high for this assembly ... so naive.
I know that certain "detectives" have found infoemation on the villa. I know the address but I was trying to save time and I would not have thought you would be part of the quarry. And I did well.
I requested a Personal Message! This supposes that those who do not know anything, do not laugh. Apparently you are part of it Naga, and you come down to the mediocre level for laughing rather than ignoring.
I will dig on my own, but I believe my free access gifts will be very limited from now on.
Laugh my friend laugh, I'm not even upset.
Kisses.

Big difference between IQ and common sense...as you have presented here for all to see.  I know plenty of "really smart people", but they have no problem making idiots of themselves...lol  :dodgy:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Big difference between IQ and common sense...as you have presented here for all to see.  I know plenty of "really smart people", but they have no problem making idiots of themselves...lol  :dodgy:

like a guy I worked with ;; PHds coming out of his arse, brains of a planet. Saw him put cup under coffee on drinks machine and press tea. Know what yer sayin 😀

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, sigfried said:

do you think the sex shops in the various cities give RLC a company discount for all the business the girls bring them, or are they bought domestically? it'd be fun to watch when they go through the x-ray at the airport.

I wish you could see incidents like when priests have such toys with them or bdsm things while at airport X-rays and see them passing in front of you .. or witness people that the vibrator due to the unload from the airplane , the button is pressed and you see shaking  suitcases 😂🤣 that’s some crazy things to happen 😆

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm new to the Board, but have followed for some time.

The new girls, Elian and Tesla, seem to bring some welcomed new energy.  I was curious about Tesla's lush (the pink toy). Those are the favored interactive toy for webcam girls -- I wonder if Tesla is a webcammer?? 

It could be interesting to have a site like RLC that also allowed interactive content.  Imagine "buzzing" Martina while Alberto played xbox in the other room.   

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ed2 said:

🤩🥰💝Tesla and Elian!💖🥰😍
I'm pleasantly surprised by both of them. They seem wild and crazy in an exciting and funny way.

The best new tenants acquisition in recent time and adjusting perfectly fast and fine , I don’t know if we could request for better tenants to fill in the beds for the summer in the villa , we blame RLC when they are stupid but we need to praise them now of this brilliant casting 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2