US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Would anyone like to take a guess as to what this may be ? Alright, I realize that anyone with any shred of common sense knows that it is only more bullshit from g06's favorite propaganda promoting outlet.

Prove us wrong and quit acting like a pussy.  Damn man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Name one true Communist.  Do it.  I'll name you some Authoritarians - Trump, Putin, and every one of you brainwashed fucksticks who post here.  You're not going to like it if it ever gets installed in our government.  And you'll only have yourselves to blame.  

Xi Chiang Ping (China) , Kim Jong-un ( North Korea), Raul Castro (Cuba), Nicolas Maduro (Venezuela), Nguyen Xuan Phuc (Vietnam). How is that for starters?

Here you have more from yet another unhinged promoter of propaganda, the one and only, O_U812.

Umm....That's not me sitting in that chair acting like an asshole.  It's one of your heroes.

• Like 1

What's so fucked up about it, is that it was you that posted it, you psychotic wack job.

And what's even more fucked up is that you have nothing to disprove it.  Talk about a psychotic whack-job.  You take the cake sister.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

None of these bills suppress peoples rights to vote   I just hope they are all passed by 2022 election

You do know how to read?  If you do, then you're just plain ignorant.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I can't believe someone can be so demented and mentally disturbed. Apparently the best part of you ran down whoever's leg fathered your worthless excuse of humanity.

That's not how you prove a point young lady.  You have to give your side.  Then I'll destroy it with facts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I would like to know why anyone wouldnt want only legitimate votes cast in an election --In practically all my years there was one voting day --If you didnt show up you didnt vote --I firmly agree with that with very few people getting exemptions --Why is it now poor babies who cant get their lazy butts to the voting booth on voting day  can vote whenever and almost where ever they want

My father is, unfortunately, a MAGAt who can't walk.  I guess we'll just toss his GQP vote in the toilet, since he can't get there.  Moron.

• Like 1