US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

23 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If it wasn't anything factual or truthful, it wouldn't hurt poor little pitifull you's feelings so much shithead. You marxist propaganda promoting asswipes can't handle any truth because it would blow up your causes for existence.

Hurting me?  No.  Amusing me?  Definitely.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Biden meets with Putin I wonder if Joe will give him a new reset button? I think Vlad broke the one Hillary gave him.😏

At least the talks will be transparent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

And what's even more fucked up is that you have nothing to disprove it.  Talk about a psychotic whack-job.  You take the cake sister.

Your brain and mind are what are obviously fucked up marxi boy. Those with like minded mindsets such as yours, are the definition of psychotic wack jobs shithead.

Just now, Nicholas said:

Your brain and mind are what are obviously fucked up marxy boy. Those with like minded mindsets such as yours, are the definition of psychotic wack jobs shithead.

Ah....Psychological profile?  Where did you get your degree?  Oh, that's right....Trump U.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are a fucking idiot. Thanks for displaying your stupidity for everyone to see. I guess that's an example of how ignorant one becomes when they rely upon the BBC for news.

Blue is 100% right.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

So only Republicans can vote in the next election... a very democratic view from the new Nazi party.

These morons are so intoxicated with Trumpism, it stinks up the entire board like road kill skunk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Doesn't the Democrat run state of Michigan allow absentee voting for disabled people? Texas, Florida, Alabama and Georgia do.:huh:

As usual, you have missed the point.  If you don't read it, then save your stupid comments.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

That's not how you prove a point young lady.  You have to give your side.  Then I'll destroy it with facts.

Facts... what a fucking joke. Apparently you must believe that there are enough of other mentally disturbed idiots such as yourself that would believe anything that would come from the likes of you would be anything other than the dishonest bullshit propaganda you've been promoting and peddling here. 

Just now, Nicholas said:

Facts... what a fucking joke. Apparently you must believe that there are enough of other mentally disturbed idiots such as yourself that would believe anything that would come from the likes of you would be anything other than the dishonest bullshit propaganda you've been peddling here. 

Nobody asked you to look at it, lady.  If you don't like it, ignore it.

• Like 1