US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The so called commision was for nothing more than political theather for other worthless psychos just like you and your butt buddy comrade are obsessed about constantly doing here on a website that is primarily a camsite forum website shit for brains.

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

More bullshit propaganda from one of two worthless excuses of humanity who could not even give it enough of a rest for even a day that was established to attempt to honor or at least to show a semblance of appreciation, yet could not give their psychotic obsession enough of a rest for the day to even show the slightest of any semblance of any appreciation to many others that had sacrificed blood, body parts, or lives so that sorry asses like this would be able to have freedom of expression or speech. You and your sorry assed buddy are worthless excuses of humanity and are exactly why the reigns of control will be taken away from the other wack jobs that you both are just like.

poor nick. more worthless crap. no solutions to any problems. just more complaining & whining. you are pitiful.

but isn't it a hoax? 

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Honestly, I don’t want right-wing COVID deniers and anti-vaxxers to die. I just want them to learn a lesson. Apparently, that lesson has to be learned one gormless goober at a time. Of course, it would be easy...

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🖕 you pathetic worthless excuse of humanity wack job.

more pathetic nonsense from a total asshole. i didn't think that it was possible but you're even more useless than ridge.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

poor nick. more worthless crap. no solutions to any problems. just more complaining & whining. you are pitiful.

I have a solution alright. I'll be on the ballot in 24', and you psychotic wack jobs should only pray that someone else like your favorite President Trump wins, or that he wins re-election for that matter, because if I happen to shock the world and especially all of it's wacked out psycho's like you and your butt buddy comrade here, I will make sure the wacko's like you and he are covertly rounded up and put where you all belong, and that is in asylum's for the mentally disturbed, or removed from the country all together. Those that get determined that there is no hope of any mental rehabilitation or stabilization, will be removed from the country and by a tactic that you wack jobs hero obummer and his butt buddy the corrupt lyin biden used to transport milloins in cash out of the country to send to the country that despises and hates this country the most, that would be in the middle of the night on C130's you wack job.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have a solution alright. I'll be on the ballot in 24', and you psychotic wack jobs should only pray that someone else like your favorite President Trump wins, or that he wins re-election for that matter, because if I happen to shock the world and especially all of it's wacked out psycho's like you and your butt buddy comrade here, I will make sure the wacko's like you and he are put where you all belong, and that is in asylum's for the mentally disturbed, or removed from the country all together. Those that get determined that there is no hope of any mental stabilization, will be removed and by a tactic that you wack jobs hero obummer and his butt buddy the corrupt lyin biden used to transport milloins in cash out of the country to send to the country that despises and hates this one the most, that would be in the middle of the night on C130's you wack job.

hey dopey. why is it that you & your cult buddies threaten to do what you condemn others for doing that they don't do while you do it & deny it? and don't worry. you will get zero votes. in fact when you are recognized from the insurrection videos you'll be able to continue to live in dear traitor's asshole for a long time.

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hey dopey. why is it that you & your cult buddies threaten to do what you condemn others for doing that they don't do while you do it & deny it? and don't worry. you will get zero votes. in fact when you are recognized from the insurrection videos you'll be able to continue to live in dear traitor's asshole for a long time.

You wacked-out psycho's said the same about your then favorite candidate and former president, but could not stop shitting your pants for weeks after it happened then, so you demented shit for brains should be praying that it does not happen as soon again, and especially that it not be me, because those like you, will be put where you belong. You and your kind are obviously ungreatful and disrespectful worthless excuses of humanity that could not even take a days break from your psychotic obsession in appreciation for others that served and sacrificed so that even wacko's like you would be able to be the assholes you apparently are.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Wacked-out ungreatful disrespectful psycho's said the same about your then favorite candidate and former president, but could not stop shitting your pants for weeks after it happened then, so you demented shit for brains should be praying that it does not happen as soon again, and especially that it not be me, because those like you, will be put where you belong.

wash rinse repeat. same old shit that continues to prove my point. but you offer nothing as usual but are too stupid to realize it again proving my point. now go back to dear traitor's asshole. no one is listening to you.