US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wash rinse repeat. same old shit that continues to prove my point. but you offer nothing as usual but are too stupid to realize it again proving my point. now go back to dear traitor's asshole. no one is listening to you.

🖕 You ungreatful, disrespectful p.o.s.

57 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The so called commision was for nothing more than political theather for other worthless psychos just like you and your butt buddy comrade are obsessed about constantly doing here on a website that is primarily a camsite forum website shit for brains.

Hey asshole, this thread is for politics, not web-camming.  If you don't like what you see here, there's many other threads you can troll.  Trying to intimidate me or anybody else out of posting here is a fruitless effort.  You don't like it?  I give zero fucks.

Just now, O_U812 said:

Hey asshole, this thread is for politics, not web-camming.  If you don't like what you see here, there's many other threads you can troll.  Trying to intimidate me or anybody else out of posting here is a fruitless effort.  You don't like it?  I give zero fucks.

Bullshit propaganda to you and your butt buddy might be promoted as politics to you shit for brains, but not anyone with any shred of since asswipe. 

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

more pathetic nonsense from a total asshole. i didn't think that it was possible but you're even more useless than ridge.

Absolutely.  This lady has taken first place on the useless asshole list.

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

What propaganda?  It's all true.  You just hate it because it doesn't fit your fucked-up agenda.

It's all bullshit propaganda and dishonety from marxi boys like you shit for brains. You marxi boys don't like it when any of your shit is called out for what it is psycho.