US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

You have the cuss words down ma'am.  Very un-lady-like.

Fuck you shit for brains. You and your comrade are pathetic worthless excuses of humanity. It's typical of your wack job kind that decides to whine when anyone else starts slinging some of the same bullshit back at you psychos just as you shit for brains do to others. Typical fucking whiney assed marxi boy commi.

Just now, Nicholas said:

The only thing you comprehend is the shit that your brain is made of...hence the name shit for brains, marxi boy.

Put on your big girl panties and take it like a grown woman.

• Like 1

GQP are going to get curb-stomped in midterms.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

President Joe Biden has so far been able to escape the fate of every commander in chief for at least a generation.Every president for at least the past 30 years has been successfully vilified by...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Fuck you shit for brains. You and your comrade are pathetic worthless excuses of humanity. It's typical of your wack job kind that decides to whine when anyone else starts slinging some of the same bullshit back at you psychos just as you shit for brains do to others. Typical fucking whiney assed marxi boy commi.

Whine?  I'm laughing my ass off.  You're a complete idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

The only thing you're slinging are cuss words.  Why don't you try staying on subject and post political points at least once in a while?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You can pretend otherwise if you want, but you're a whiney assed little propaganda promoting shit for brains. Isn't that why you still live at your parents place, shithead.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

You can pretend otherwise if you want, but you're a whiney assed little propaganda promoting shit for brains. Isn't that why you still live at your parents place, shithead.

🤣 Still laughing.

• Like 1

Another MAGAt meltdown.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A Trump-loving, QAnon-promoting, anti-vaxx, anti-mask Nashville hat store owner who boasted she had "one of the largest selections in the world" is finding brands speaking out against...

• Like 1

Perfect!

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former President Donald Trump has not loosened his grip on the Republican Party, and many conservative operatives fear he's creating a "lost generation" of political talent in the party.In...

• Like 1