US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

Just now, golfer06 said:

because you offer nothing it's my fault? more nonsense from you won't change anything you idiot.

I offer enough to call out you wack job psycho propagandist's crap for what it is, and that is utter bullshit propaganda most of which you wack jobs retrieve from propaganda outlets and promote here.

Just now, Nicholas said:

I offer enough to call out you wack job psycho propagandist's crap for what it is, and that is utter bullshit propaganda most of which you wack jobs retrieve from propaganda outlets and promote here.

you offer yourself as a measurement of ignorance & stupidity. nothing more than that you worthless piece of shit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i thought that we had some real dopes on this forum but your level of idiocy has not been seen here, EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you haven't been psychologically examined in a while, if ever, because your mental state is severely lacking.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Obviously you haven't been psychologically examined in a while, if ever, because your mental state is severely lacking.

just prove me right some more. you are at a previously unknown level of stupidity.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You call out Jack Shit ma'am.  You're nothing more than an angry MAGAt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you offer yourself as a measurement of ignorance & stupidity. nothing more than that you worthless piece of shit.

Now, now little snowflake...deep down you feel and know that it is you that are a worthless piece of shit. That's why you and your comrade showed no respect at all for Memorial Day and why nut cases such as yourselves feel compelled to continually promote propaganda retrieved from elsewhere on a site that is primarily a camsite forum website in hopes of feeling some semblance of relevancy and usefull purpose. Sorry shithead, it doesn't work with me.

One of very very few good Republicans who actually care about our democracy.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Pete Meijer (R-Mich.) is fed up with the pro-Trump conservative Republicans whom he describes as "treacherous snakes." On Monday, May 31, Meijer, a military veteran, took to...

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just prove me right some more. you are at a previously unknown level of stupidity.

I don't have to prove how psychologically damaged and deranged you are, you been doing more than enough over a substantial amount of time to display that yourself...psycho.

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Now, now little snowflake...deep down you feel and know that it is you that are a worthless piece of shit. That's why you and your comrade showed no respect at all for Memorial Day and why nut cases such as yourselves feel compelled to continually promote propaganda retrieved from elsewhere on a site that is primarily a camsite forum website in hopes of feeling some semblance of relevancy and usefull purpose. Sorry shithead, it doesn't work with me.

keep proving my point again & again & again & again........................... but in case you haven't noticed (of course you haven't) this site has a lot of threads for a lot of subjects. but there is 1 missing. you should open it. it could be called "the moron that is not capable of thought & nobody is listening to" page.